About your sister.

Still third point perspective:

"Cancel your date with Jungkook and go with me instead" Yoongi tells (Y/N) with a straight face.
"What?" (Y/N) tilts her head.

'How's that going to solve my problem?' (Y/N) thinks.

"Look, I might also maybe like you and I think Jungkook's on the right track. We can see if we're compatible in a trial run" Yoongi says the first part quietly.

(Y/N) blinks a few times, just to render what he just said and it's what she thinks it is.

"Yoongi, you sound like a machine" (Y/N) states.
"It's not a no" he sips his coffee, heart pounding in his chest but he keeps it unnoticed. He didn't think he'd react like this.

He always told himself that he'll easily ask someone out if he found them appealing.

"Yoongi-"

'That's not good news' Yoongi had half a mind to walk away so that he doesn't hear the reaction.

"-I'm beyond flattered-"

'Here it comes.'

"-but I don't want to lead you on. Not Jimin. Not Jungkook. Not you. I think you're all too great for that" (Y/N) says with a small sad smile.

"So, it's a no to us all?" Yoongi raises an eyebrow.

With a heavy sigh she says "Yes."

"So, it's a maybe?" Yoongi pushes his luck.

She gives him a smile that he wanted to engrave in his mind.

'Too bad about the conversation' he thinks.

"I truly don't think it's a good idea" she says with a gentle smile.
"Good things come from bad ideas" Yoongi says with a small hopeful smile, but he knows he's pushing it.
"I don't think that's true" she says with her own small smile.

Yoongi takes a deep breath for what he's about to say.

"Is this you getting scared about a relationship or getting close to someone or-"
"I just told you. I don't want to lead anyone on and I'm not sure enough about myself to figure out what I want" (Y/N) states.
"Ok" he nods.
"But if you wanna talk, I'm here" Yoongi says, looking her in the eyes.

"Thank you. You too" she says with a small smile.

The two hang out and afterwards, (Y/N) texts Jungkook about her decision. Jungkook called immediately after rereading the message.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook skips the greetings, pouting through the phone call.
"It doesn't feel right. I-"
"I don't understand. I thought we'd keep it casual. I thought you agreed."
"I thought about it. I don't know what I want-"
"Hence, the date" his eyebrows furrow.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook. I've made up my mind. I can't handle any sort of romantic relationship right now" she says.

Silence on the other end.

"Hello?" she asks, thinking the call broke up or disconnected.

Jungkook takes a deep breath on the other end, away from the phone so that she doesn't hear and puts the phone back to his ear.

"Yeah-ok. See you later" Jungkook says and hangs up before she could get a word in.

He needed some alone time to figure out how he was going to react to this. And if it was badly then rather not in front of her.

'I really liked her too' Jungkook immediately jumps on a game to distract his mind.

(Y/N) quickly organised a coffee with Jimin. She needed to at least tell him in person.