At three,

Still third point perspective:

"Any news on Namjoon?" Taehyung asks Jin who was relaxing on the couch.
"He's been found" he nonchalantly says, not even bothering to look up.

"Where was he? In a lavender field?" Taehyung asks, passing Jin to get a headache pill from the kitchen.

"At (Y/N)'s place" Jin says, Taehyung almost tripping at the mention of her name.
"He's at (Y/N)'s place?" Taehyung backtracks to Jin.
"That's what I said" he says.

"If you're going to go, at least drive with me. I'm just waiting for the cookies to finish baking" Jin says.
"Oh~ cookies" Taehyung gets excited.
"They're not for you" Jin tiredly says.

"Then who?" Taehyung pouts.
"For (Y/N). I feel bad because we left her alone and Namjoon explained that we were being dumb."

Taehyung raises an eyebrow.

Jungkook tries to quietly walk past them.

"Don't touch those cookies" Jin warns him and Jungkook clicks his tongue, approaching Jin with a sickeningly sweet smile.

"No."
"I didn't even say anything" Jungkook frowns.
"I know what you're going to say" Jin says, unbothered.

Taehyung notices Lisa, about to speed walk his way out, but surprisingly she nabs him by the sleeve.

"I've got something to say" Lisa tells Taehyung, looking serious this time too.

Taehyung had half a mind to ignore her and jerk back his arm, but he sighs, nodding.

She quietly drags him to the kitchen, making sure no one was around. Taehyung was scratching his head, cursing himself that he fell into Lisa's trap once again.

"I called (Y/N)-"
"I'm not going on a date with you" Taehyung tiredly says.

"I was joking about that. I hold my sister to a higher standard than that" Lisa half glares.

Taehyung raises an eyebrow.

'Is this another personality of hers?' he wonders, getting tired of the attitude.

"I..." Lisa looks down, Taehyung taking a deep breath to give her a moment.

"She brought me down to earth a little. I needed to hear it. And I need to apologise to you especially. I wasn't being entirely honest with you and I was-am a pain" Lisa says, cringing at the past things she did.

Taehyung was still feeling her out. If she was being genuine or not.

"...I've always been spoilt-and it's kind of difficult not to get a big head. (Y/N)'s always been there to drag me back, but with her hospitalisation-I went off the rocker. I know it's not an excuse, but I am really sorry" Lisa says, giving Taehyung a full ninety degree bow.

This surprised Taehyung. Lisa didn't easily bow her head.

"What will you do now?" Taehyung asks, Lisa standing properly again.
"Apologise to everyone and then head back home. I need to find myself again. I've always tended to alter my personality for other people" she sheepishly says, looking away.

This was already a difficult pill for her to swallow.

Despite it all, she genuinely likes Taehyung and tried way too hard to be his type of girl for him.

Taehyung was surprised by her plan.

'Does that mean (Y/N) will leave too?' he starts to frown at the possibility that (Y/N) won't be nearby anymore.

The eavesdropping Jungkook and Jin very surprised by the change of attitude by Lisa.

'What happened?!' they scream in their minds, sending looks to one another to see if they can get info from the other, but to no avail.