{Liam's POV}

My heart was racing once I'd made it back home, the douchebag that I was trying to avoid had some actual empathy.

Which of course surprised me, I felt my forehead and noticed that I was burning up from earlier.

I had faked being strong the whole walk home so I didn't have to be stuck in the car with him.

Otherwise I would not have been able to hold back.

"Keep it together you idiot!" I slapped my cheek, trying to bring myself back to the present.

"Are you done yet?" My mother said as she came around the corner, bearing an amused look on her face.

"M-mum! How much-" I was about to ask before she cut me off.

"How much? I heard everything, where's the blinker fluid?" She said, looking through the grocery bags.

"I can't believe you told me to get something that doesn't exist!" I half yelled, I took a deep breath to calm myself.

But my mothers amused expression, holding back laughter only egged me on further.

"I'm going to my room" I muttered, taking slow deep breaths.
"Wait hun-" I was already walking away, before she could make me come back.

I was only flustered from earlier, no big deal.
I'd made it up to my room when I noticed I had been sporting a hard on since being at the shop.

My first thought was 'how many people saw that when I was walking home'
I felt mortified at first, then really annoyed.

I looked down again, a flash of an image of Derek pinning me against the wall.

"Don't be silly Liam, he's your boss" I muttered, feeling a blush creeping onto my face.
It did not stop the growing mound upon my crotch.

I gave myself a slap on the face and strolled over to the bathroom to splash some water on my face.

In the next moment I could hear my phone ringing, the ringtone playing zombies by cranberries.

I know that sound, he had that same ringtone on his phone when it rang too.

My heart started to race when I looked over, I almost couldn't believe the name shown on the screen.

"Boss man? Seriously, he couldn't have come up with a better name" I rolled my eyes as I spoke and picked up the phone.

"H-hello, who is this?" I stutter over the phone, my words caught in my throat as I heard his chuckle through the phone.

"Why are you nervous, just called to let you know that I require you over at my house tomorrow morning! Don't be late, I disapprove of tardiness" he says cheerfully, before the click of the phone echoes.

I didn't even get to respond back, but I felt flabbergasted.

He wasn't giving me a choice, it was a command.
It was either go or be fired.

That's what it felt like anyway, my face felt hot and I looked up to see my face was fiery red.

"For the love of god!" I shouted at myself, dousing my face in the water.

If I didn't need to be around, I would have drowned myself by now.