2.

----------------

[Authors note: In the book cover the two main characters are shown in it.

Liam is the guy on the right with the softer appearance.

On the left is Derek with a more darker view or side view of him anyway, Derek has black hair is about 6'4 in height.

Liam is 5'4 in height with brown hair and light brown eyes, Derek's eyes are a darker shade of brown with flecks of blue.

I'm not sure who the real life people are that are in those photos so if you guys happen to know, please message or comment on this chapter so I can put credit for those photos.

And if you read this then thank you, cause it would help immensely, now to get started on this second chapter]

---------------------

2.

-

{Liam's POV}

"yes the interview. What interview?" I asked, my mind in a haze as I looked into his dark eyes.

My whole face was still burning from the moments earlier that I missed his loud laugh when he said.

"I'm sure you didn't come here to fuck...unless you're not looking for a job?" He had this sort of smug smirk to his voice, I couldn't pinpoint how he managed a smirk into his voice.

But he definitely was succeeding.

Oh and his accent, no way in hell could he get any sexier.

Not only was his voice deep, his voice had this harsh accent every time he spoke a word that had an 'r' in it, it rolled.

"Earth to Liam, Interview yes?" His fingers snapped in front of my eyes, I nodded mutely.

Making me realize that I had spaced out in front of the guy who was about to interview me.

"I am...sorry! yes, I am here for the interview" I managed to speak out through the choking sensation in my throat.

I just needed to avoid looking into his eyes, should be easy enough.

My shoulders squared up while he lead me to a table in the kitchen area, gesturing for me to take a seat.

"Hungry? or thirsty. Both maybe?" He questioned behind the counter with a wink, I looked at him skeptically.

"Do you have milo?" I asked curiously, he stood there stunned for a second just looking at me with a deadpan look.

"Does it look like I drink milo?" His voice went down a few notches like he was being deadly serious, I couldn't tell if he was messing with me or if he actually meant what he was saying.

"...yes?" My heart thudded in my chest when he just stared me down, making me feel more nervous like a  fidgety feeling.

"Aha just kidding! of course I drink milo too" His serious stare turned into one of a gentle kind man in two seconds.

I frowned at this strange man, watching him pull out some milo.

"Two or one" he asked out of the blue.

"Two please" I spoke back to him politely, He shook his head.

Then looked at me again.

"No, you get one" He spoke as he expertly put exactly one teaspoon of milo into the cup.

I'm not even kidding, he flattened the surface of the milo just to get it exactly right.

"but..why'd you eve-" I muttered in a quiet voice so he didn't hear me.

"have two, diabetes will kill you" His voice spoke quicker than I could finish muttering, the first time he looked at me was fine because he was concentrating on the milo.

But now he gave me his full attention, it took everything in me to not feel intimidated.

"Oh" I dumbly answered back.

"Interview start, while jug boils yes?" He asked with a toothy smile.

I nodded quickly.

He took his seat across the table in front of me, placing the papers down in front of him.

I tried to hold back a laugh when he picked up some glasses and slowly placed them on.

"So Liam, Why do you want or need this job for?" He read from the paper before looking up at me from his glasses.

I racked my brain for a good answer, one that didn't scream 'I still live at home with my parents'.

"I needed a job with a good income, as I'm new out in the work force and would also require some work experience..it said in the job description that they were willing to train up new employees" My eyes looked at him, he gave a swift nod.

He wrote something down on the paper, which I hoped was something good.

"I can't read this very well" He gave a harsh huff of frustration, pulling of his glasses.

He moved the papers towards me.

"Write down your answers" He said in a voice that wasn't to be questioned.

He sat back in his chair, arms crossed while he watched me write.

"If you couldn't read with the glasses on. why did you wear them?" I asked while I answered the next question on the paper.

I'm not sure if it was the question or his answer that surprised me more.

"It makes me look smarter" He answered simply with a small chuckle.

"Wait... You think the glasses make you look smarter?" I looked up at him with a doubtful look on my face.

"You don't think I look smart?" He raised an eyebrow and leaned forward on his elbows to look at me more intently.

"Glasses don't make you look smart Sir, that's like me saying to a guy he looks gay when he could very well be straight just because he decided to wear skinny jeans that one day" I raised an eyebrow back at him.

Realizing why he asked me that question, because that question was on this paper.

"I see" he simply said.

I knew he was smiling because his voice didn't sound as serious this time.

The jug made a clicking sound before it switched off signaling that it was ready.

But it was a bit of a disappointment since I had finished writing my answers to the questions.

My gaze followed him, while he was picking the jug up and pouring it into the cup.

"See something you like?" He asked turning his gaze directly at me, it took everything in me not to blush making my gaze swiftly move to the table.

Next moment the milo is being placed down in front of me.

I could hear him sitting down in front of me on the other side of the table making me quickly sit up.

"Finish milo, then meet back first thing in the morning" He said in a rough tone of voice.

I nodded quickly, picking up my milo trying to ignore how hot it was as I took a sip.

"Thank you, sir" I murmured as I tried to drink faster.

"Not a problem" He answered back in a voice that sounded like he was sort of busy.

He was reading through my answers. He was reading.

"You can read?" I looked at him skeptically then he burst out laughing.

"No" His laughter stopped and his face was serious In an instant.

"Then what are you doing" A frown was on my face at this point.

I saw the corner of his lip twitch like he was fighting a smile.

"I'm watching the words" He snorted, then brought the papers back up to continue reading.

"oh.." then it hit me, he was only messing around with me.

Again.