Two

Sadie's POV
__________

"My side burns like hell."
I whine.

"It'll get better in a few days." Michael laughs.

We're sitting outside the front of the tattoo shop, which is actually called "Tattoo Shop."

Very original.

I've found in only a short amount of time that Michael loves tattoos, bands, and video games.

All the same things I love.

" It feels like someone gave me a shot, said I was all done, and then sticked me with the needle 39 more times." I groan.

He laughs and his nose crinkles, and it's really adorable.

"Why 39?" He laughs.

"It's my lucky number." I say matter-of-factly.

"My lucky number is 69." He says and I laugh.

"I'm sure it is."

He stands up and I do the same, figuring I should get home.

I take this time to check him out. He's wearing tight black pants, and a black blink 182 shirt. His red hair stands out amazingly and everything about him screams "I'm hot, lets fuck."

"We'll I guess I should go." He says and I nod.

"Me too, I'll see you around, I guess." I say awkwardly and start to walk towards my car, frowning at the thought of never talking to the boy with impeccable music taste.

Right as I reach for the door, I hear his voice.

"Hey, uh, Sadie, wait up!"

I turn around and Michael sprints over to me.

(Lol Michael running)

"Yeah?" I ask and he shoves his hands into his tight jeans.

"Can I maybe, um, get your number?" He asks and that definitely wasn't what I was expecting.

I don't usually get attention from guys. Who am I kidding, I never get attention from guys.

"Oh, sure, I guess. Yeah." I stutter and he giggles.

Probably one of the cutest things ever.

I type my number into his phone and our hands brush as he smiles down at me.

"Goodbye, Sadie. 39." He says and I laugh.

"69 to you too, Mike."

"Hopefully."

______\\

Here's chapter twoo :)