Seven

Sadies POV
_____

As we all gather in a circle, Michael sits to my left and Becca to my right. Next to her is Luke and beside him sits calum and then Ashton.

I start to feel a little nervous, I'm never really a fan of truth or dare, it always ends up in something happening that's embarrassing, or just unlikely. But I do it anyways of course.

"Okay, let's start. I'll go first." Calum says. "Ashton, truth or dare."

"Umm.. dare."

"I dare you to go jump in the pool completely naked"

"Lame." Ashton walks right outside and strips, and Luke covers beccas eyes.

"Lucas I want to see."

I laugh and Luke huffs, letting his hand down to rest on her knee.

Ashton jumps in the pool, does a funny dance which makes all of us laugh, and then gets out, putting all his clothes back on.

"My turn." He says, smirking. "Luke. Truth or dare."

"Uh, truth?"

"Damn it luke, fine. I'll ask the question we all already know the answer to. Do you like becca?"

Lukes face turns red and Becca stares at him amusingly.

"Well?" she asks.

"I um. well I guess."

"You guess?" Michael says laughing. "Well that's bullshit."

"Okay my turn." Luke says quickly, moving a little farther away from becca, but she slaps his knee and lays a leg in his lap, which makes me laugh.

"Sadie, truth or dare?"

"Truth I guess." I say.

"Have you and Michael kissed yet?"

"Um, no?" I say, and I see mike wink at Becca. What's that about?

"Okay your turn Sadie."

I turn to becca.

"Truth or dare?" I ask her

"Dare." She says, and she moves one of her hands pointing to Luke, but he's looking away, talking to calum. I finally catch on and say,
"I dare you and Luke to kiss."

Becca looks towards Luke and he looks at her with wide eyes.

"Becca do you really want to do this. I mean we don't have to it's just a stupid game and-"

She cuts him off and grabs his face, connecting their lips.

Everyone cheers, and when Becca starts to pull away Luke grabs her waist and pulls her closer, not letting them part.

"God damn." Michael laughs, clapping.

The other boys start to laugh and Luke then pulls away, with red cheeks.

Becca kisses him on the cheek and turns to me.

"Thanks."

"Anytime." I laugh.

"Ask someone." Calum says to her and she looks at Michael.

"Mike, truth or dare."

"Dare. Of course."

"I dare you to kiss Sadie." Becca says, and my stomach drops.

"Payback." Luke says, and Becca smiles at me.

"Youll thank me later, I promise."

I look towards Michael, hoping he will say no, but I already know better than that.

He looks at me and I turn towards him.

"Come closer." He tells me. Everyone is silent.

I move a little closer but I see frustration form in his eyes.

He takes his hands and moves them a little below my waist, almost grabbing my butt.

He pulls me into his lap and it becomes hard to breathe.

"Now. Let's do this." He says, and his face moves closer to mine, almost in slow motion.

I start to lean forward too, and then suddenly the lights go out, leaving us in darkness. I feel my lips just inches away from his, and I'm almost begging him to do it.

"The power went out what the hell." Ashton says, and Becca squeals.

As Michael and I sit there, our lips almost touching, for what seems like an eternity, he finally pushes himself towards me, connecting our lips.

Moving softly at first, our lips move against one another's, and my hands go to his hair.

The kiss heats up and our lips move fast against each other's, my lungs are begging for air but I'd die just to have this feeling forever.

When the lights turn on, and we pull away, everyone is staring.

Becca is in Lukes lap also, but both heads are turned, with big smiles.

Suddenly everyone starts laughing, even me.

I try to move out of Michaels lap but his hands hold my thighs on him, so I can't get up.

"Okay Michael. Your turn."

____\\
yw sadie

-becca