Eight

sadies POV
_____

"Okay Michael, your turn." Ashton says, and Luke nods.

"Sadie, truth or dare." He looks at me and smirks, biting his lip, God.

Should I do a dare? I've never taken dare before.

"Dare?"

"Good girl." Michael smiles and my heart drops. "I dare you to makeout with becca."

My head turns fast to the group, to see their reactions. Everyone's mouths are wide open, including mine.

"For how long?" Luke asks, moving his hands to Beccas waist.

"Why luke, you want it to be long or short?" Michael laughs.

"I, well, long." He says and becca raises an eyebrow at him.

"is it okay with you?" I ask her.

"Sure, I don't care." Becca laughs, and we both move off of the boys' laps towards eachother.

I see Michael lean back on his hands and lick his lips, and the other boys staring, waiting.

"8 Seconds." Michael says.

"That's a long time mike." Becca says and he rolls his eyes.

"Exactly!"

We look at eachother and Becca smiles at me. "We better put on a show, of were doing it huh?"

She doesn't even give me time to answer before she pulls me towards her by the back of my head and smashes our lips together. She licks lightly on my bottom lip, biting it, and I find myself letting out a moan. She laughs lightly into my mouth and the room is silent, I image the boys are just staring intently.

She places her hands on my hips, and drags them up, grabbing my boobs and pulling my hair. It's way past 8 seconds.

When she pulls away from me, I'm panting, and I look towards the boys.

All of them are staring with mouths wide open. Luke is trying to hide his boner, Ashton is first pumping the air, Calum is laughing, and Mike is smirking.

"Was that good enough?" She says to Michael, and he nods.

"Yes, thanks for the show."

"Anytime." She laughs.

She moves back over to Luke and tries to sit in his lap but he whispers something about "That's not a good idea."

"I guess that's the end of truth or dare. That was the best game I've ever played." Ashton says, smiling widely.

"Let's do that again sometime." Calum laughs, taking a sip of his beer, and putting a pillow on his lap.

Large hands grab my waist and pull me onto Michaels lap, once again.

He slowly brings his mouth to my neck and whispers in my ear

"Next time that will be us."

____

yes I agree yes