Four

Sadie POV
________

It's two hours into the party and to say im ready to leave is an understatement.

Within fifteen minutes of the party, Michael left me, saying he was going to get us drinks.

Yeah, he never came back.

I'm just sitting on a random couch bored out of my mind.

Someone handed me a red cup an hour ago, and I downed the contents, and did again once more.

I've never been one to drink, but it occupies me, at least for now.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn my head, seeing a handsome boy, with curly hair and beautiful eyes, probably a few years older than me. ( daDDY )

"Hi, I'm ashton. You looked kind of lonely and my group of friends told me to bring you over." He sounds kind of tipsy but doesn't really look like one to drink much.

He smiles brightly and holds out his hand.

I shrug and take it as he helps me up. He seems nice.

I follow him out the back door and all around a table are three boys and a girl.

One of them is michael.

The girl is sitting on his lap, and they all are laughing together. I don't know why, but I feel a little jealous seeing that he ditched me and is with a girl.

He spots me and smiles.

"Sadie! Hey, where'd you run off too?" He asks, and I can tell he's drunk and doesn't remember that he left me, so I let it go.

"I was just sitting on the couch." I say and ashton puts his hand on the small of my back, leading me to one empty chair.

"You can sit in it." I tell him but he looks down at me and shakes his head with a small smile.

"No, you sit- sadie right?"

"Yep that's me, but really you can sit there." I say and he giggles.

"I guess we'll have to share then."

He grabs my wrist and sits down, pulling me onto his lap.

A blush creeps to my cheeks just because I'm sitting in the lap of a stranger.

Michael looks kind of strange, almost jealous.

"This is sadie, everyone." Ashton says.

"I'm Calum." A boy with black hair says.

"I'm luke." One says and smiles politely.

"I'm Rebecca, but you can just call me Becca." The girl on Michael's lap says, and smiles. She seems sweet.

I can tell all of them get along great and they are already accepting me and I feel like I'm apart of their group.

Ashton sits me higher up on his lap and I lay my head against his chest.

We've been talking for a few hours now and I already feel very close to ashton and Becca, as well as the others.

We are all talking and laughing and soon enough ashton leans into my ear and whispers a joke about Calum being asian, which makes me laugh.

I see michael look over and jealousy flashes in his eyes for the fourth time tonight as he looks at me, then he turns to the girl and kisses her.

I gasp, and my hand goes over my mouth.

I shouldn't care, we aren't dating, or even really know eachother, but he asked me to go with him to this party.

All the other boys seem to gasp too. I see a blonde boy in the group clench his jaw and stand up, as she pulls away fast.

She slaps him, getting off his lap.

"What the fuck, michael?" She yells.

"I-im sorry becca, I don't know why I did that." He says and puts his head in his hands.

"You really didn't just do that Clifford." The blonde boy says, eyes narrowing at him.

"Fuck off, Luke," Michael says rolling his eyes, "your not her boyfriend." He stands up too.

"Neither are you."

"Mike, you've had too much to drink. Do you think you can take him home sadie, if not I can." Becca says looking over to me and before I answer luke says no, she can't take him home, he was driving her.

I guess I'm driving him home.

"Okay fine, thank you." Becca says and smiles gratefully at luke.

"I'll take you and michael home, I only drank one cup." Ashton says and I nod at him.

"Don't kiss her again, mate." Luke says, before he sits back down, finishing off his drink.

"I guess that's our cue to leave." Ashton says, and grabs my waist, pulling me off of him lightly and standing up.

Michael walks over to Becca and looks down at the ground with regret.

"I'm sorry, B. I didnt mean it. I was just, well. I'll talk to you later." He says and she wraps her arms around him, kissing him on the cheek.

"It's okay Mikey. Just don't do it again." She laughs and he nods smiling at her.

"I'll see you later luke." He mumbles.

"I forgive you mate, see you whenever." Luke says and Michael smiles saying goodbye to calum and walking over to where Ash and I are standing.

I wave to all of them, and Becca runs over to me.

She grabs my phone and puts her number in it.

" See you later, Sadie. It was great to meet you. Text me tonight, I have to tell you something." She says and smiles sweetly.

I really do like her.

"Okay, I'll see you guys."

Everyone replies and ashton walks me to the door as michael walks behind us.

The car ride is silent, and michael gets out of the car, silently and closing his door, but not before kissing my cheek and myself blushing lightly.

When ashton dropped me off, he brought me to my door, giving me his number and giving me a big hug, telling me he is looking forward to seeing me again.

When I get inside, my parents ask me why a different boy brought me home then picked me up, and I didn't even have an answer.

I walk upstairs and take off my clothes and makeup, and climb into bed, reaching for my phone to text my new friends.

___\\

Yes, I did add myself into the story..

Sorry couldn't resist..

Hope you liked it :)

becca, xx.