Five

Sadie POV
_____

I text the number Becca gave me and get a reply in less than a minute.

me: hey becca :-)

becca :) : hey s, so I have to explain some stuff haha

me: okay lol go ahead

becca :) : well for one, tonight was probably confusing. I don't like michael and he doesn't like me, we're only best friends haha.

me: so then why did he kiss you?

becca :) : im pretty sure he was just trying to make you jealous. he kept looking over at you and ashton and getting mad so he just kissed me ig

me: he wanted to make me jealous?

becca :) : sadie, look at you lol. your gorgeous. who wouldn't want to make you jealous?

me: well thank you, haha.

becca :) : sure. idk what you want to do with that information but Im gonna go to sleep haha, night :)

me: night becca

I lock my phone and lay back onto my pillow, wondering why my heart fluttered at the thought of michael maybe feeling something towards me.

I shouldn't get my hopes up.

I reach towards the lamp and turn the light off, drifting off to sleep with thoughts of michael running throughout my mind.
______
the next day:

My eyes open to the sound of a knocking at my door.

"Sadie. Michaels here." i hear my mother say.

"What?" I jump out of bed and look into the mirror.

"yeah, he's at the door." she says and i hear her footsteps walk away.

I look awful. I throw my hair into a messy bun and go into my closet, pulling sweatpants up my legs and sliding a normal,white tshirt over my head.

I run down the stairs and take a breath before opening the door and seeing michael standing there, his arms crossed and a smirk on his face.

"Morning beautiful." he says and I feel my cheeks grow hot.

"Hey michael. You need something?" I ask him and he lets out a low laugh.

"yeah I need something, come with me." he says, not moving from his position.

"i don't even have shoes on." I say and he steps towards me and pulls me out the door.

"You don't need them. Let's go."

I stop him as he closes my front door, "Michael I barely even know you. where are you taking me?"

He grabs my hand and pulls me a little closer to him, he leans down and I can barely feel his lips brush my ear.

"Trust me." And that's all he says before we're speeding down the road going 30 over the speed limit.

"Can you maybe slow down?" I ask and he just laughs, rolling down a window.

"Roll down your window. The button over here doesn't work"

"I don't want to, now slow down."

"I am going slow." he says as he continues to drive recklessly with only one hand.

"This is slow??"

He looks over at me and smiles.

"You want me to show you how fast I can be?"

My eyes widen as I press down the button that lets the window down, looking out of it as he laughs.

A little later we pull into a nice looking house, and I open the car door, following him to the front door.

"So this is my house. Along with Luke, Ash, and Calums. But they all are gone, coming back later." he says as we walk into the living room.

"It's nice in here" I say and he nods his head.

"we have a pool too. Do you wanna watch a movie or swim first?"

"Well seeing that I have no swimsuit, a movie."

Michael laughs and grabs my hand, dragging me through the kitchen and out the back door.

"You're swimming."

I have to admit their backyard and pool is beautiful but im not just going to take off my clothes and swim with him.

I won't.

"I am not swimming."

I will not give in.

He steps close to me and drags his lips down my jaw.

"Are you sure?" he whispers into my ear as he pulls away.

I mean it couldn't hurt to just swim for a few minutes...

"I guess I can for a little bit."

He smirks, knowing he won and pulls his shirt up and throws it onto a chair near by.

I find it hard to not look at his body.

"You're turn."

"I'm not really comfortable with-"

Before I can even finish the sentence Michael's hands find the hem of my tshirt and start pulling it up. On instinct my arms raise even though I know im not okay with it.. Kind of..

When he throws my shirt onto the chair, and his eyes make their way to my body, I feel my throat tightening and my arms crossing over my chest so he can't look.

His eyes just look back up to mine and one eyebrow raises.

"Now your sweatpants."
he says and my hands and his eyes slowly make their way to the waistband of my pants.

Just do it Sadie.

Live a little.

I pull them all the way down and I see his eyes travel their way all around my body, and then I can hear him gulp and look back at my eyes.

I put them on the chair and he grabs my hand, telling me we can jump in together.

"1, 2, 3"

_______

hey everyone. It's been a while hasn't it?

I apologize //:

becca, xx