Six

Sadie POV
_______

Once we hit the water, a smile forms on my face.

This isn't too bad.

We both get to the surface at the same time. Michael looks over at me with a big grin, and pulls me towards him.

"Whats the smile for?" I ask.

"You're just really pretty, that's all."

"Oh thank you." I say, feeling a slight blush on my cheeks.

He puts his hands on my waist and pulls me towards him.

"I don't really know you like this." I say, pulling away from him slightly.

His face inches slowly towards mine, and his lips stop right close to my ear.

"Then how about you get to know me?" he says, leaning his back against the side of the pool. He pulls my thighs around his waist in one fast motion and I look at him with wide eyes.

"Michael. I don't even know your middle name."

he pulls a hand out from holding my back and extends it towards me.

"Michael Gordon Clifford. Nice to meet you."

____

When we get out of the pool, Michael wraps me in a towel and brings me inside.

"Do you want something to drink, or eat?"

"You pick."

He ends up bringing two Dr. Peppers and some chips into the living room, sitting next to me on the couch.

Suddenly the front door opens, revealing screaming and laughing of 4 people, calum on Ashton's back and Luke holding becca in his arms as she laughs telling him to put her down.

"Hey lovebirds." Calum says.

"What are you doing home so early?" Michael says looking annoyed.

"Well," Luke says, placing becca gently on the ground, " Becca wanted to come here and hang out with you and Sadie, so here we are."

Becca runs over to the couch and jumps in Michaels lap, hugging him before pushing him onto the ground and laughing.

She turns to me and smiles, "Hey, how are you?" she asks taking a chip and placing it in her mouth.

"Pretty good, Michael forced me to take my clothes off and swim with him so there's that."

Becca laughs and the other boys come over, Luke sitting beside her, and calum and ash sitting on the floor next to Michael.

"So, who's ready for truth or dare?" Ashton says.

Michael looks at me and smirks.

"I am."

_______

Hi!!!! sooo here's the next chapter I hope everyone enjoys it
:)

-becca