Chapter Four: The Birthday Greaser.

November 9th, 1966

It has been about two full months since we had brought Two-bit back from the hospital, and laying him down on the couch at the Curtis Brothers household.
Two-bit took a long time to heal. It was longer than any other times he was beaten bad, whether it was a gun shot, a knife slash, or an case of amnesia, with those, he healed within an week. But, an really bad bruise on his forehead? And his leg almost running out of blood? That took a long time to bandage, he could move. But not as much, as he used to.

"I want Mini Two." Two-bit yelled. "Where is Mini-Two?"

All of us looked at him confused, except for Dallas.

"Who's Mini-Two?" Asked Sodapop.

"It's name of his twister knife." Dallas replied sounding a little sore.

"Out of all the names you could have picked for it, you chose Mini-Two?!" Steve asked.

"Shut your trap, before I poke your eye out with it." Two-bit yelled.

"Maybe, it's best if we hold on to it, until you recover completely." I said softly.

Two-bit just looked at me, as if he couldn't stand what just came out of my mouth.

"Mini and I have been "pals" for a long time." Two-bit snickered. "We've never been separated."

"Are you telling me that your friends with a twister knife?" Pony asked. "That's kind of funny-

"Pony, don't make me strangle you." Two-bit yelled again.

"Honestly, we don't have time for all this knife-friend talk." I pointed out. "Two-bit, you're staying on this couch and that's final! But if you have to go bathroom, you can get up and go. But, just ask one of them to help you, if you can't walk the whole way through."

"Ugh, fine!" Two-bit yelled.

So, Steve, and Johnny went to Dairy Queen for a lunch. While, the Curtis brothers, me and Dallas watched over Two-bit.

"He'll be fine." Dallas said to me, as we sat down on the bed upstairs.

"I don't trust him sometimes." I replied. "Sometimes, he promises not to do something reckless, and yet he goes off and does it anyway."

"You need to take an break, babe." Dallas replied as he got up, and then sat behind me, wrapped his arms around my waist, and kissed my neck.

"He just needs to chill out for goodness sakes." I said as I turned around to see my Dallas was making his way up from my neck to my mouth.

"Two-bit will be alright, ok Riley?" Dallas said, as his mouth and my mouth were open, and they were against each other, but no kissing happened yet.
"Pay attention to what I should have said before. I didn't tell you about this." He said as his lips were just inches away from kissing mine.

"What, w-what is it?" I asked stuttering my words, as my lips were almost at the can't resisting point.

"It's probably, not a good time, to bring it up, but." Dallas sighed, as his breath tingled my skin.

He whispered in my ear, "It's my birthday."

I soon widened my eyes. "Are you serious?" I asked as I turned my head away from him, and wanting to break out of the hold, but his grip was so strong.

"Riley, don't be upset." He replied.

"You never told me that today is your birthday for goodness sakes?" I exclaimed. "It took you a two whole years to tell me that?"

"Yeah, but here we are." Dallas replied, as his grip around my waist was getting stronger. "Don't get mad about this."

"Well, I guess so." I said, relaxing a little bit. "But, first off, Two-bit needs to be watched in a few minutes- and second-

He cut me off by turning my face facing him and started to kiss me.

After he removed his mouth from mine, and I stared at him, still under his hold, and his face looking dark with lust.

"H-happy birthday." I stuttered.

"Thanks, Babe." He replied with a happy grin, like he had just won a war.