143 (chapter 6):

niall's POV: 

o my gosh...i knew i was crushing a bit on her but after she laughed at not realising the car had stopped. 'Her laugh, acompanied by her glittering eyes had pushed me over the edge now i was full out falling head over heels for Violet.

as we parked our car in the lot in front of the theater we all unbuckled our seat belts and i think we all relaxed a bit because Loius hadnt crashed the car. we saw Lacey and Harry about 8 spots away from us and then Violet starts to yell to Lacey "hey you !! get ur butt over here!!" all the boys and me chuckle as Lacey looks in our general direction and sees Violet who by now is motioning for her to come on like a crazy person... gosh she is sooo cute. i grin and tap her on the shoulder and mock a stern look "young lady you are in huge trouble that is no way to behave in public."

she looks up at me for a second and then hangs her head and for a moment i think i may have actually hurt her feelings but then she looks up at my now concerned face and smirks confidently "oh yeah? so wat are you gonna do about it?" she puts her hands on her hips and looks up at me smugly untill i grab her sides and tickle her she starts to giggle and trys to squirm out of my grasp to no avail she sceams and tells me to stop it.

i laugh like an evil cartoon villian and tell her i wont stop untill she admits that i am the hottest guy ever to walk on the earth she begs for mercy i dont stop untill she says it. then as she crumples to the ground laughing i pick her up and throw her over my shoulder and run to the theater entrance seeing Lacey being carried bridal style by Harry and the rest of the guys following behind me and Violet. i pay for me and her i shake my head as she pulls out her bill fold and trys to shove her ticket money into my clenched fist...i shake my head again and she pouts. then she catches me by suprise shoving it into my pants pocket.

i sigh holding her still i flip her around off of my shoulder and start to hold her bridal style like harry and lacey she pouts as i take out the money from my pocket and shove it into her bag taking it from her hands i set her down and she pouts standing up trying to reach for the bag but i dont give in. but o god she is soo cute. as we buy popcorn and drinks and wait on a bench for the rest of the group  I hold Violet on my lap,

she leans back and watches elenor and danielle walk in grinning i wave at them as they greet their boy friends and the rest of the guys before walking over to me. they hug me from both sides as violet smiles awkwardly elenor looks up and starts to talk to violet as they introduce themselves i take put my arm around violet and lead her over to theater number 14 as we walk in violet smirks "ah uh uh ,

what do you think youre doing?" i start to take my arm off her "um i didnt say you hadto stop it " she says with a smirk lacey sits next to her and then elenor then Louis then danielle and Liam and then Zayne. we pretty much take up an entire row of seats we all quite down for the most part as the movie begins i feel violet put her head down on my shoulder "so does this make us an item?" she asks quietly. "i hope so." i wrap my arm around her a little more and i hold her hand a feel a 'zing' as we touch.