chapter eight:

Nialls POV: 

as the movie ended i looked down at violet her light pink lips turned down into a slight pout and i wondered if she was having a night mare as i picked her up out of her seat she yawned. awwh, she looked even more cute when she was asleep.

as we walked back to our car lacey decided that we should all go to me and the boys' house for a while. i put Violet in the window seat as I sat down next to her pulling her seatbelt over her lap trying hard not to wake her as we drove home she started to stir i fingered her baby bangs away from her face.her eyebrows dip a bit and her legs start to kick and her arms flail a bit and I shake her shoulder lightly untill her eyes shoot open brimming with tears.poor girl. She sit a up a bit wiping tears from her cheeks and I give her a hug.

"its alright baby i'm right here darling its alright." She sniffels a bit."no, its okay,im fine." "no you arent If youre crying."i say as she trys to pull away.i dont let her.she stops trying as we pull into our driveway zayne gets out from the passenger door and opens my door I hold Violets hand and Liam unlocks the door and we all walk in to wait for Harry and Lacey. Me and Violet sit on the couch I hold hes' small frame on my lap. "now tell me,what was that night mare all about?"

"Nothing," she says biting the inside of her cheek.i can tell shes lying."youll feel better if you do," I pick her up and walk into our kitchen I sit her on the counter and walk to the freezer. "what's your favorite flavor of icecream?" She laughs a little bit. What do you got?" "Um...mint-chocalate,strawberry,chochalate chip,vannilla swirl,rocky road,bunny tracks,cotton can-"

"wait what the heck is bunny tracks?" violet interrupts "ugh,dont interupt!" i jokingly scold her."but seriously what the hellicopter is that?" i chuckel at' what the hellicopter'. "um its vannilla icecream with bunny shaped reeses and chochalateand caremal swirls al through it. its really good! want some?"

"yeah okay that sounds good she starts to hop off the counter but i tell her to sit back down. "fine, all i was gonna do was get whipped cream and syrup and stuff. gosh niall!" i laugh. well then miss attitude. i smile handing her a bowl of icecream and got the whipped cream. I watch her eat the sundae in a matter of minuets,"well somone was hungry,"

I teeze.she smiles. Then hopping off the counter and walks over to the sink and rinses off her bowl and puts it down she gives me a small hug, "thanks for the food and the movie ticket". She laughs as I pick her up and spin her around carrying her back to the couch.

Now,tell me about your nightmare love, she shakes her head fast looking down at her indian style crossed legs facing me on the couch.i tickle her sides untill she agrees to tell me.she begins:"Niall, sorry for lying to you. When you asked who I was running I told you a half truth, I was really running from my stepbrother Khris,he was hitting me and stuff like usuall I just did what he asked me to do which was make brekfast like usual I dont know why he was smacking me other then I woke up late."

"so youre brother hit you because you didnt wake up early enough?" I was kinda mad already.i cant believe somone would ever hurt somone as precious as Violet. she continued:"so I was running from my brother an a my drunken dad.but in my dream they caught me and they," her voice faltered a bit. "they,like hit me alot , I mean they do that all the time but this time I almost died and then they like finished me off..." And thank god after that you woke me up..."

A crystal like tear rolled down her cheek and landed on her legs I wiped her cheek with my thumb. I held her as she cried quitely. i felt the urge to like,kill theese people who hurt Violet.it like breaks- no, shatters my heart to see her crying because of theese people. i hear the doorbell ring and violet wipes her eyes sitting up now she gets her bag and asks where the bathroom is after giving her directions i see her go quickly up the stairs as i go twoards the door.