chappy 15

niall's POV:

I wake up to once again feel vi's gentle breathing, she has tear tracks running all over her face from yesterday. she scares me when she suddenly opens one eye." whatcha staring at?do you always stare at me when I sleep?" I chuckle and shake my head in response to her question. she suddenly jumps out of bed like somethin bit her! she jumps in a circle, I laugh at her sudden hyperactiveness.she leaves the room briefly before she returns in minuets with her bag, she runs into my bathroom and i hear the shower flip on. about fifteen minuets later all made up for the day .gosh, she is apparently VERY excited to see colin! I rub my eyes and stretch I approach my large walk-in closet, I grab my favorite snapback, with the bulls logo on it. I pull on my 'free hugs' shirt and jeans. i pull on a think pair of socks and notice vi has stolen it and is happily texting somone with my Iphone, I take her by the wrist and help her downstairs we exchange goodmornings but not once do her eyes leave the phoneand suddenly I know exactly what to get vi for her bday a new iphone 4s! the kitchen clock says its noon already,which is when colin will arrive,but i know its an hour fast so its only 11:00. vi takes her usual place on the counter a i notice she is wearing the same clothes shes had on for the past two or three days,she follows my eyes to her clothes and she shrugs."ehn,i have expirienced worse then wearing the same clothes two days in a row." i frown a bit and poke her leg four times with both fingers "well,why dont we go shopping and out to lunch and stuff after colin gets here?we can invite all the gang and stuff,we could make an outing out of it" i give her a questioning look and she nods and smiles,i reach into my wallet plling out two-hundred dollars and i try to hand it to vi,she widens her eyes immensly and rapidly shakes her head and frowns,"niall,i couldnt..."

Still chapter 15,Violets POV:

i see him pull $200 out of his wallet and after i tell him no he takes my hand and forces the two hundred dollar bills and shoves them into my hand he wont let me set them down,but i cant spend this much of his money! why can he not stop treating me like somone who needs his donations of food...and now this. i sigh and put the bills into my bag.he nods and takes one of my hands i look down and he uses his last free hand to lift my chin,he grabs my other hand and i feel at a loss of what to do. "its a gift,there is still lots more where that came from." yeah,that dosnt make me feel any better. i tell him so and he smiles,well,maybe you need to learn how to graciously accept a gift",he jokes i look again at the clock.gosh.its only 11:38 dang... suddenly niall's phone rings and he answers it i hear static then a quiet voice and nialls face gos pale.