chapter 18: the difference between life and death...

violet's POV:

Avenge...the word runs itself through my mind.over,and over,and over,preventing me from sleep and eating and thinking about anything else i dont feel the pain from the frequent attacks i recive from various guys as vividly as i did before...AVENGE...that means...that,Emma is...DEAD.

it can't be,she sounded so sweet and innocent.how can she be...dead...now the word sinks into my head,and makes my heart go out to her pain,and suffering that at only thirteen years old,didnt deserve at all...

she will never see another sunset that comands you to stand still and observe,taking in the perfection of the pinks,peach,the taste of sweet summer icecream running down her chin,no,never again...ever...never feeling the wonders of the blanket of glittering stars that covers the sky before the sun takes over.never again...EVER...it seems like such a long time.i wonder if she can see us from heaven.i wonder if she smiles,watching the chaos down here.the perfectly perfect imperfections...

Niall's POV:

where is she?i cant eat,sleep,it hurts to feel my heart beating in my chest knowing hers could stop any second,i dont know where she is what's happening to her.all i know is that i need to find her.there are almost-black rings under my eyes that have noticably dulled.i have never felt like this.i dont feel alive anymore.not without vi here to make me smile with her contagious grin,her sweet heart,her mind that could see through anything.shee has already been through so much.how could this happen to her?she has done abesolutely nothing to deserve anything like this...there isnt an as a defined line between life and death anymore...

i want one more hug...one more night with her in my gentle embrace.her soft breathing.up,and down and up and down...i have searched for her with the lads every night for the last four days.i think she has a phone with her.i take out my phone.clicking the "compose new message" button and type:

143 do you know what that means?it means i love you...1=i, 4=love, 3=you...always and forever...i will never stop searching.ever. please dont stop fighting,dont give up...please,for me.

vi's POV

i wake up on the floor with a sheet wrapped around me.i must have had a nightmare,tumbled off the bed and gotten tangled in my sheets.my phone buzzes.huh,i wonder who could be texting me now...i yank my arm from the sheets to my pocket pulling out my phone,i sit up and start reading the message from...niall...i want to sob but i probably dont have much time 'til somone comes into my room.i read the message.then again.then again.and again i read it untill somone walks in that isnt quite polite.they growl something fairly un-intelligable and snatch the phone from my fingers.i had just enough time to delete the message.i would have saved it but i dont want to endanger Niall. there is a sudden burning across my cheek and my head turns in response to a slap.i sigh as a sharp excrutiating pain overtakes my stomach.again and again and again. and the room gets fuzzy in my head then go's dark.

(this chapter is pretty short,i know!bear with me i am trying not to make the story go to fast...i want fifty comments and thirty votes for the next chapter!thanks i know you guys can do it!)

<3*T*