chapter thirteen! :]

okay... I know I said you guys had to give me five more reads and stuff but whatevs! I wrote this with my spare time because I am finally on spring break woohoo!!!sadly I maynot be able to post for the next week so this is for you guys :) enjoy...

NIALL'S POV

i honestly didnt expect all that.i mean Violet Foster,seems so i dont know...happy.if all that crap no,scratch that HORRIBLE things had happened to me i think i would never smile again well,just not as much as i do now...i felt terrible after our argument.she seemed so angry and frusterated that i couldnt even think of anything that would help i tried the whole self pity thing which i have watched harry pull all the time i should have known it would backfire.it made her like her bright eyes lost their brightness and they i dont even know how to describe it they like,seemed to darken in a sense like a fury had overtaken them.i tried to just listen which is what liam does to people but in the end she just stormed out of the kitchen muttering "you guys dont know how lucky you are". she walks into the living room to watch the movie with the rest of the gang.i sit for a moment then tapping zayne on the shoulder motion for him to follow me tomy room so we can talk everyone seemed to be a little suprised that me and vi hadnt been sitting together and stuff but i didnt really feel like thinking about it,when we reach my room i sit on my messy bed and put my elbows on my knees cupping my face in my hands i rub my face once and zayne walks over rubbing my back a little,"awh,buddy.what happenyed?" i tell him the story word by word and i feel tears in my eyes. he rubs my back againand i sigh.i dont even kow why it is such a huge deal Violet didnt even show any emotion besides obviously anger.i feel like such a cry baby right now, my gosh.Zayne trys to console me but i can tell he dosnt kno what to say, "i think maybe you should just try to appoligize,i mean that usually clears things up just fine," we both smile and i nod wiping my eyes as i stand up he gives me a little hug,"you going to be okay leprechaun?" nod and thank him before he walks out of the room and i walk into my private bathroom and spalsh icy water on to my face from the tap i twist the knob shutting the artic like water,iwatch it all swirl down the drain.my face is still dripping,i get a towel and hold it to my cold face drying it off,i dry my hands and ste the towel back on the hook attached to the wall by the sink.i open the bathroom door and sit on my cluttered bed.why me ? its always me who falls to hard to fast for a girl,i dont try to it just happens.i realize that i had already had pictured me and vi raising a family together.my effin gosh...i kick random piles of junk and clutter around my room before dropping to the floor and calming myself i walk twoardsthe door that Zayne closed when he went out.good on him,i twist the knob half way before letting it snapback i hear the quiet latch of the door.i decide i dont want to face vi or anyone for that matter.so i decide to do something boring to calm myself,hmm this room really is a terrible mess. i get to cleaning,stacking old pizza bozes by the door i pile dirty clothes into a hamper a smile at pictures of my friends and other memorobilia items from home. after about an hour and a half i feel alot better and my room looks alot better as well. i smile a little before leaving my room i get a snack from the kitchen and a can of coke and approach the group in the living room the t.v. is turned off and everyone including vi,are laughing their heads off as they play truth or dare. wow...this is like the most wierd game of truth or dare ever everybody is cracking up and cant keep straight whos turn it is,i chuckle and sip my coke. Vi sees me and befor i can look away she motions for me to follow her and she gets up and starts walking down the hall but not upstairs but staying on this level. i wonder, where is she going and what is she planning on once we reach our destination i am almost afaid because i havnt gotten a chance to appoligize after our argument...