Love Love and Love...

NIALL's POV (two days later)...

"excuse me, sir, I will have to put on restraints if you cannot stay seated, it isn't safe for you to be up and moving around because of your wound"

a nurse gives me an extremely annoyed glance, I shoot her one as well, making her leave the room quickly,

Suddenly several hooded men enter my room, I can tell immediately they are Louis Liam Zayn and Harry, I grin, happy to finally see somebody different than the tired looking nurses and doctors who take care of the bullet hole in my chest.

"hey, buddy, how are you?" Liam asks casually in warm tone, even though it's obvious they havent slept a wink since I was admitted into the hospital, my surgery was yesterday, nothing huge, just to remove the bullet from deep within my chest, apparently I was lucky because it almost punctured my lung, but missed by less than an inch.

I sigh, "bored, and ready for non-hospital food!" I chuckle, Zayn smiles brightly, pulling something from inside the folds of his jacket. "we figured, here you are, lad, eat fast though!" he chuckles as do the others as I scarf down the contents of the Nando's bag.

"you were hungry, how's your chest doing?" Harry smirks, but instantly looks concerned afterwards. I shrug, "I can't really feel it, because of the medication in the i.v., but I bet it will hurt more once I get out of here'' they nod,

"we just saw Vi, all of her ribs are broken, one of her arms is, and she is having blood transfusions because she lost most of her blood, she was really dehydrated too, she wasn't eating enough, obviously, she didn't look too bad, apparently she is annoying nurses about seeing you all of the time, she sleeps a lot, but she will survive, she has scars, but apparently they have some cream that will make them fade a lot faster, you can barely notice them now anyway!" Louis says, I nod, glad to hear about Vi.

"they say you both can leave in a day or two," Zayn says cheerfully, taking the empty Nando's bag, "was Vi awake when you saw her?" I ask, Liam shakes his head no. "nope, sorry, lad, she has been sleeping lots, which is very good, they say she has nightmares every night, which is to be expected with her severe levels of trauma"

I bite my lip, happy Vi will survive, but then again, there IS a difference between living and just surviving.

I nod, "do they think she will be okay though, with the trauma?" I ask. Liam nods solemnly, "yeah, but they say she needs to see a therapist, and when that happens, the therapist can decide how long she needs to receive anti-depression meds, and-"

"what? Ant-depression medicine!? why? Vi isn't depressed!" I protest, Liam sighs, the boys stand awkwardly, trying to tell me something that is obviously not good.

"what, guys, you can tell me, please, what is it?" I try to prep myself for sad news. "well, when Vi got here, it is really obvious that she... er, self harmed, she has faded scars all over her wrists and two or three on her thighs, or so the doctor said" Liam admits. I sink back into my pillows,

"I need to see her" I demand, ignoring the pain that comes with moving, trying to exit the hospital cot.

Liam looks around nervously, "okay, but you have to wait until nobody will stop you, visiting time is over in about...five minuets, so most of the nurses will leave, one or two of us can stay here in the room and hide, then we can take you to see Vi" I nod, "no offense, but why do two of you need to stay in here?" Louis answers, "because, it could be dangerous for you to get up and walk around, in two days it won't be though, so we have to be here to push your wheel-chair"

I sigh, "okay" zayn and Louis hide under my bed, and Harry in the supply closet, Liam decides to keep watch from the hallway.

*SEVERAL MINUETS LATER...*