1:Real and Fake Collide

A quick authors note before we get started: First, this is the second book in the OLS fanfiction series, so I suggest reading Our Little Secret before you read this. This chapter is in "Unknown" point of view, but he won't be "unknown" after the first chapter. He'll be known as who he really is. But, I can tell you that he is portrayed by Kendall Schmidt. By the way there's a little of what I like to call "Big Time Humor" in this chapter. "Big Time Humor" is just my way of saying that it's "Big Time Rush" puns or jokes. Anyway..

--

*Unknown's Point Of View*

"You know what's weird? You think you know everything about your favorite celebrity or band. Every little detail, their birthday, all of their family members, their exact height and weight, where they live, what they love, what their lives are like, and so much more. That's a huge lie. You don't know everything. Sure, maybe you have their birthday right, maybe you have their height right, but you don't know for sure every little detail.

The family member thing, that's what I want to talk to you about. Sometimes there's a hidden family member or a secret about another family member. For R5, both of what I just named is true.

I'd like to introduce myself before I continue. My name is James Lynch. Also known as the hidden Lynch, the only 'J' Lynch, and/or 'the real Rocky.'

I know what you're saying:

STOP. REWIND. PAUSE.

That's right. I said 'The real Rocky.' So, here's what I mean; Rocky Lynch.. It almost sounds like a real name, but it's not. Rocky was picked out to pretend to be a Lynch, to replace me because my parents didn't want me in the spotlight. His real name is Rocky Levin. You heard it, Rocky Lynch does not exist, Rocky Levin is the replacement for James Lynch.

So, now that you've heard the truth, do still think you know every little detail about your favorite celebrities?" I typed in the notepad of my phone, so badly wanting to put it online or anything for people to see.

"James." Rocky said as he tapped me on the shoulder.

"Oh." I said and quickly locked my phone. "Hey." I said non-enthusiastically.

"Don't even think about it." He said bitterly.

"I wasn't going to. I just had to let it loose somehow. I wasn't going to publish it, as much as I want to." I said and he sighed.

"Listen, James, we both know that I don't want it to be like this just as much as you. You and I have had to go through this shit for years and years, you being hidden, and me faking a Lynch. It's not easy for me either." Rocky said as he sat next to me.

"What are you talking about? You have it easy." I said and put my phone on the table beside the couch.

"But I don't have it easy. Do you think it's easy to love someone so much, and to want them as your own, but you have to pretend you're their brother, so you can't have them because it's too big of a risk?" Rocky said and I widened my eyes.

"You like my sister?" I said and he shook his head.

"Rydel? No. Your brother." He said and I widened my eyes even more.

"You're gay?!" I said loudly.

"SHHHH." He said and covered my mouth.

Rydel ran downstairs and stared at us, trying to figure out why we were in the position we were in. It was a weird position, Rocky was basically on top of me with his hand over my mouth.

"I don't even want to know." She said, pointing her finger at us and walked by to the kitchen.

"Listen, big time wannabe. I don't want you saying a word about this. Okay? Especially to your siblings, and especially to Ross." He whispered hurriedly, watching carefully to make sure Rydel wasn't coming back or watching us.

"You got it..?" I said, clearly confused as to why Rocky would like Ross. Of all people, he liked Ross. Of course, all of my siblings looked much better than me, and were more talented to me. So, I guess that's why he likes him. Because everyone loves Ross.