3: Trouble Strikes

*Rocky's Point Of View*

"Rocky, come here!" Riker yelled and I ran to his room.

"What? Did you find a date so you can come? Because it's Saturday, and we have to leave in an hour." I said and he smiled and nodded.

"Yes, I did." Riker said with a slight smirk. "And it might make things a little awkward for Ross, since he's going to be on a triple date with his current girlfriend, his fake brother and co-star, and his brother with his ex girlfriend." Riker continued and I widened my eyes.

"You're going to make things worse, Riker!" I said and he shook his head.

"I know, but I think I love her." Riker said and I widened my eyes a little more.

"Wait.. Which of his exes are you talking about?" I questioned.

"Umm.." He tried to change the subject.

"What? Tell me who it is!" I said and he sighed.

"I couldn't help but ask her on the date, but I shouldn't have, because Ross seems like he might still have some feelings for her, and also, even though you like Ross, you seem to like her as well." Riker said, biting his fingernails.

"I don't like anyone but Ross." I protested.

"Okay, good. So I can have her. Anyway, I promised to pick her up and take her to dinner before we meet you four at the movies." Riker said and grabbed the keys.

"Wait, who is it, though?" I questioned.

"Oh, I thought you didn't care because you only like Ross." Riker said as he looked back at me.

"I care because you said that Ross might still have feelings for this girl. It's bad enough that he's going to be on a date with Maia, but then you're bringing someone else that might affect this?" I said, crossing my arms.

"Rocky, I-"

"I'm just going to go straighten things out with Ross." I said and stormed out of his room and to Ross's room.

"Oh, Rocky. I was just going to ask you if-"

"Ross, I know this is bad timing, but.." I trailed off, then ran to him and crashed my lips against his, kissing him passionately. At first he seemed shocked and hesitant, but then he kissed me back, and he closed his eyes, and I closed mine as we kissed passionately and deeply.

"WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING?!" I heard Riker scream from his room.

Ross pulled away for a second. "Is he o-"

"Shhhh.." I whispered before crashing my lips onto his again, this time I opened my mouth and put my tongue in his, and soon, we were making out.

"Rocky.." Ross muttered after pulling away slightly.

"What?" I said, trying to kiss him again, but he pushed away.

"Rocky.." He said again, and this time I did kiss him again, without him resisting.

"Rocky, this is wrong." He whispered against my lips.

"Wrong?" I replied, pulling away.

"Rocky, I have a girlfriend, and you know that." Ross said, staring into my eyes. Which, in my opinion, made things worse, because that made me want to kiss him even more.

"I know, I know. But Ross, I-"

"I know I said it's wrong, and I know it truly is wrong, but for some reason, it feels right.." Ross said and pushed me up against the wall and kissed me hard. At first, I was shocked, since he was just saying how wrong it was, but then, I kissed him back.

"SERIOUSLY! THIS ISNT A GOOD TIME!" Riker yelled and I heard Ross's bedroom door slam open. "Have any of you seen my... OH MY GOD." Riker said and Ross quickly pulled away and tried to act like that didn't happen.

"What... What's wrong, Rike?" Ross said nervously.

"I was just- but you were- and he was- and.. Wall... And.. Lips.. And.." Riker stood there, very confused as to what he just witnessed.

"We were what?" Ross said nervously.

"I think Maia needs to know about this." Riker said. "Ah, I was looking for these." He said and grabbed his keys.

"Do not tell Maia! Please." Ross pleaded as Riker began to walk out of the room.

"Who said I was going to Maia's place?" Riker said, twirling the key ring around his finger.

"I.. Wait, where are you going?" Ross questioned.

"To pick up my date. We were going to join you two and your dates, but I think the triple date thing may have been canceled, because one way or another, Maia will find out." Riker said and walked out the door.

"Ross, why don't you want Maia to find out? I know she's your girlfriend, but you seem to love me, and I think she deserves to know so that she doesn't-"

"Rocky, shut up! I don't know what's wrong with me, okay! Just leave me alone! I'm going to Maia's house, and I'm going to tell her that there was a change of plans, so me and her will just watch Netflix at her house or something. I'm sick of this!" Ross shouted and grabbed his jacket before putting it on and walking toward the bedroom door.

I ran to the door and slammed it, and blocked it so he couldn't get out.

"You're sick of this? You're sick? I'm sick of this! I'm sick of going around, pretending I'm your brother, and going around acting like I don't love you, when really I don't want to be your brother, and I love you so much that I would die for you, Ross Shor Lynch! I would die for you! And I'm sick of you playing games! One minute you act like you love me too, the next minute you love Maia, and I can't take it anymore, Ross! DO YOU LOVE ME OR NOT? TELL ME THE TRUTH!" I shouted, grabbing him by the collar and shaking him a little.

"You want the truth? Alright, the truth is, I don't know what to believe anymore. The truth is, ever since Rydel and Ellington got into that accident, my mind has been so fucked up that I used to dream about me and Ellington, and I wrote a whole journal of what it would be like if we were together, I dumped Laura in hopes that me and Ellington could be together. That very day, Ellington and Rydel announced they were together, when that happened I became some douche bag who slept with a different girl every night, and when I finally settle down with Maia, my idiot brother has to come in here and shower me with kisses and 'I love yous'! I'm so fucking screwed up, Rocky! I'm screwed up! There's the truth! Are you happy now?! Are you?!" Ross shouted and tears began to roll down my face.

"I'm not your brother!" I yelled.

"I don't care!"

"So, it's true. You don't even care for one single person. You just like screwing around?" I said, shaking with tears.

"GET OUT OF MY LIFE!" Ross screamed and shoved me.