Chapter 1

Author's pov
5months ago........

It was a radiant day the sun was shining ever so bright luminating everything which comes in it's way a cafe is nearby the street a woman in the cafe sitting near the window reading a book and sipping her hot chocolate too immensed it. The sunlight glows her milky white skin as her pink pouty lips truns into a smile whenever she read something good well she was so into herself ignoring the fact that every one present in the cafe is somewhat intimated by her was that beacuse she was beautiful or that she was really looking so innocent, well to say she somehow knew all the stares she got but does that bother her no because she is used to this sort of attention well Unwanted Attention but she nevertheless doesn't minds and focuses on reading the book actually she is not here to read she is waiting for something well for someone her flowy dress waves as she stood up to throw the cup in the dustbin.

 The sunlight glows her milky white skin as her pink pouty lips truns into a smile whenever she read something good well she was so into herself ignoring the fact that every one present in the cafe is somewhat intimated by her was that beacuse she...

(She was wearing this and the cafe was like this.) Then went to read the book again.

Suddenly the bell of the cafe rings meaning someone entered and he was really handsome all the girls were looking at him.
He was looking like this.

as the sun was really shining bright he lifted his hand ito cover his face but after sometime he looked around his eyes stoping at one person his love of the life one and only Y/n he went towards her everyone saw whom he was approaching as he stop...

as the sun was really shining bright he lifted his hand ito cover his face but after sometime he looked around his eyes stoping at one person his love of the life one and only Y/n he went towards her everyone saw whom he was approaching as he stopped and said hi the girl lifted her eyes up as it was on the page of the book she smiled and hugged him he pecked her lips not wanting to show her his tears cause today will be the shocking day for her and she could never have thought this day would even come but alas it came all the girls and boys in the cafe sighed by seeing both of them were reserved to each other some people were jealous,some were adoring the couple ignoring everyone both of them sat down all others got busy into their works.

Y/n's pov

So why did you call me kook?

Jungkook: I wanted to tell you something Important.

Okay say.

Author's pov
He took a deep breath he was not believing what he is going to say what he said next was not believing for Y/n beacuse she never expected that from him........
-------------------------x---------------------------
Wanna know what happened well we will see.......
Next chapter coming soon till that time ttyl lovebears 💞🐻