Chapter 14

Author's pov

Taehyung went from there and got a Call from Jimin.

On call

Tae: Hey JM What's up bro.

JM: T-ae S-he is back.

Tae: What!!!

JM: Yeah.

Tae: But how come my ex is back wasn't she happily married already.

JM: Not her.

Tae: Then?

JM: Chou Tzuyu.

Tae: Wasn't she the one who was obsessed with me in the college and almost nearly killed a girl from our class just because she asked me my biology notes or something?

JM: You are absolutely right.

Tae: God First Jungkook and now this.

JM: What's up with kook.

Tae: I will tell you,Hyung's and Noona's tomorrow rn tough my problem is Tzuyu.Wait does she know I am married?

JM: Uh yeah.

Tae: Great.

JM: There is something more.

Tae: What?

JM: She will join your company and beacuse your company is collaboratin Y/n's company for this year summer collection and she is hired by your dad so you can't argue.

Tae: That bitch how did she manipulatiated dad well he is innocent anyways ugh I will see through it. Good night Jimin thanks for the information.

JM: You are y soulmate so ofcourse and yeah Good night Tae take care bye.

Tae: Bye.

Call ended

Fuck what I am gonna do now.

Y/n's pov

I still not fully trust Jungkook I've know him for a long time but anyways.

I saw Tae talking on the phone oh it's Jimin he is sounding really tense must check upon him.

*Time skip*
*Night in the bedroom*

Me: Tae why were you so tensed.

Tae told me everything about Tzuyu.
My god this girl sound trouble.

Me: So what we gonna do now?

Tae: Ugh leave it babe we will find a way.

Me: yeah Ik we will.

I hugged him tight.

Tae: But for now.....

*Sumt ahead*
Read at your own risk
Ik you will read it anyways
Namjejus is giving you a warning
Still there welp here you go ⚠️🔞

Author's pov •_• 🌚

He attacked her neck and started sucking on it after a few minutes she started to moan slowly as he was not biting her sweet spot.

(Don't worry the door is closed 😁)

His hands went dow to her already wet area and as he inserted two fingers inside her causing her to moan loudly.
He started moving his fingers as his other hand went to her dress as he unzipped it and unhooked her bra.
His traced his fingers on her stomach causing her gossebumps,then he started sucking her breasts as he moced fingers more fast causing her to cum.He took off her panties which we already soaked.