Epilogue

If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course,on where you stop your story.

Author: Dear readers I am very thankful for you guys to support me I feel honoured I will u and this story like crazy but dw I am not gonna leave u so soon....so there will be a new book coming with update of my other story Mr.Cold hope you liked this it was a very special journey for me now let's enjoy.........

*4 years later*

Y/n: Tae come on we are getting late because of you..

Tae: Yahhh I am coming sry sry baby aish wait wait come here fuck.

Y/n: Did u cruse in front of my kids?

Tae: Hehe he no 😅😅.

Y/n: Don't do it again wait OMG 😱😱 how did you made them ready.

Y/n: this is a disaster.

Tae: I hehe...

Mi hi: Eomma......sheee...Maye Minnie Boowe.

Min Jun: Eomma sipeder maaan....

Y/n: KIM FREAKING TAEHYUNG WHT THE HELL U DOING NOW WE WILL GET LATE....

Tae: Sry.

Y/n: Aish now go get ready I will make the kids ready now goo shoo...

*AN HOUR LATER*
Y/n and Tae got ready with the kids and went to the wedding yes....It was Jisso's and Jun's wedding.

Welp Jennie and Jimin got married and Jennie is one month pregnant.

Jk and Rose are dating from Two years...

Jhope and his girlfriend Minhee Got married last year but not planned a baby till now.

Yoongi and his wife  Min Jinhee's son Min Haemin is 7 year old now he is happy with one kid.

Jin and his wife Jihye's daughter Rina is 6 year old now and has a 3 year old sibling Runim he is a boy.

Rm and his Wife nari had a baby girl Minsoo who is 3 years old.

Hyunjin and Naemi is also happy with Ruwoon and Naemi is 6 months pregnant.

So we can say its happy for all of them.

Now back to the story...

At venue...

Mi Hi and Min Jun

Mi Hi and Min Jun.