Chapter 8

A/n's pov

Both of them reached home and Went to their room.

They entered inside and Y/n started to take her heels off.

Y/n: Yes! Finally.

Suddenly Taehyung got a call.

Tae: I am coming love.

She nooded anstarted to take her jwellery off.

Suddenly someone back hugged her.

Y/n: Are u tried.

Tae: A bit not much now I am fine cause you are already mine.

He then put his chin on her neck.

Y/n: Who was it?

Tae: One of my cousin to Congratulate me for wedding he couldn't come that's why.

Y/n: Tell him thanks from my side then.

Tae: Already did.

Y/n hummed.

Y/n: I need to change you know.

Tae: okay but come fast.

Y/n: I am not going anywhere Tae I am all yours.

She left to change and his heart skipped a beat.

She changed into this.

(Ik what you guys are thinking but it's her first night so

(Ik what you guys are thinking but it's her first night so...)

(Taehyung's look Ik he is cute ahemm let's continue

(Taehyung's look Ik he is cute ahemm let's continue.)

Y/n cam back from changing and saw Taehyung is waiting for her before she could say something he pulled her towards him and her face landed on her chest.

Tae:(*whispers into her ear) you look beautiful my love.

And he bit her earlobe she moaned.

Smut ahead
Look I don't write much smut but I will try to write anyways if you feel uncomfortable then don't read. Before that I want to clear Y/n is not a virgin cause YK Jungkook was her ex and Taehyung is also not a virgin as he had an ex but he ended things with her on good terms and her ex is happily married to someone and have kids she is not mentioned in this story.

Also please if you are not comfortable then I am not forcing anyone so I don't want hate comments on this chapter or my story. So please don't read the smut part as you wish.

But Ik most of you will read it anyways 😸.

Then he pushed her on the bed and hovered her.

He looked into her eyes and started kissing her nibbling on her neck as she moaned fro pleasure.
She felt his hand start to move. His fingers were driving her crazy as his fingers started to crawl upon her thighs. He already was gripping her dress. His large, long fingers teasing her and moving in circles without taking her dress off. She moaned in pleasure.

Y/n: Taehyungahhh.

Tae: Yes love.

Y/n: Please.

Tae: Words honey.

Y/n: I want you Taehyung.

Tae: From today you are mine forever.

Soon he ripped her dress and unbuttoned his shirt.
His lips never stopped moving. His tongue was lingering around her neck and. He unhooked her bra.Her stomach was doing crazy summer saults.His fingers tightened it's grip on her underwear. He carefully took it out as it ran down her legs . She moaned inside his mouth He smirked and went down to her neck again. He made his way down to her thighs and started eating her out as she moaned in pleasure. As he felt that she was about to come he unhooked his pants and went inside her without a warning he went inside her as she screamed his named that nigh the room was filled with the voices of skin slapping and moaning.
Smut ended.
Have some namjejus and hobi water guys.
As the two lovers made love there was someone who was currently waiting for a call.

Somewhere.

??: Two weeks are done.

??: Ik son you can come back if you want.

??: Yes son we realised that we did wrong by forcefully sending you.

??: Ok mom and dad bye.

Call ended.

??: I am coming back soon.

Well let's wait for the next chapter so guys wait for it. Also I think I can publish three to four chapters more so don't worry till that time ttyl.