Chapter 2

Y/n's pov

So why did you call me kook?

Jungkook: I wanted to tell you something Important.

Okay say.

Jungkook: *sighs* Y/n what I am going to tell you just listen carefully because I am not going to repeat it again ok.

Me come'on kook how serious can it be.

Jungkook: okay so I am telling you straightly I AM BREAKING UP WITH U.

Haha 😂🤣🤣 omg Kook you really joke well you made it look so serious so now tell me what you really want to say.

Jungkook: Y/n I am not in the mood to joke I am damn serious.

WHAT! I shouted everyone was looking at us.

How can you say this why.

Jungkook: B-beacause I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE.

I was so shocked this man in front of me Who I thought would spend my life with get married have kids he just crushed them into pieces I can't even look at him rn.

Author's pov

Then a slap echoed in the cafe.
Y/n slapped Jungkook.

Y/n: Why are you doing this.

Jungkook: Because I don't love you anymore.And yes I will never meet you again so don't try to contact me ever again.

Y/n: I hate you.

Jungkook: Good then.I am done bye.Have a good life.

Y/n started crying as Jungkook left the cafe everyone was watching her and she hated the thing humiliation and he just broke up with her infront of all the people in the cafe. She hurriedly went home her parents were there and they were shocked to see their daughter crying.

Y/n mom: omo my child what happened.

Y/n dad: Honey! Are you alright??

Y/n: H-he b-r-oke u-p with m-e.

Y/n mom: Don't worry my child what is his name.

Y/n dad: If you want we can teach him a lesson.

Y/n: No mom I don't have anything to do with him now I want to move on.I am going in my room why to waste tears who didn't love me anymore.

Y/n mom: Atleast have some food.

Y/n: I have lost my appetite good night.

She went to her room and locked her self she took her phone out and deleted each and every pic of Jungkook even she blocked him from all social media pages their relationship of 1 year ended she put all his gifts in a
box and then delivered them to his address. So both of their parents knew their child was in a relationship but didn't knew who they were or their name beacuse Jungkook wanted first to make his relationship strong with her before they can meet each other's parents but now things are different.

*Time skip*
*1month later*

Y/n never heard or saw of Jungkook ever again after that day.She always locked herself andcame out only to eat that too once.She also lost her weigh.Y/n's parents couldn't bear it anymore.

Y/n's mom: Honey Ik it's very hard for you but you have to move on.

Y/n's dad: Your mom is right sweetie.

Y/n: You are right I need to end this shit.

Y/n's dad: Ok so tomorrow we have a family dinner with my old friend and his three sons with their two daughter-in-laws .

Y/n: ohk.

Y/n's mom: We have thought you to get married to get married to their youngest son.

Y/n: what! But I have left my ex a month ago.

Y/n's dad: Listen to us honey he is really good and sweet , he also respects girls, and they're also rich like us.

Y/n's mom: They will treat you like your own child honey.

Y/n: ok You both will definitely chose right person for me.

Both Mr and Mrs Kang smiled.

Y/n: Btw what is his name.

Y/n's dad: Kim Taehyung