Chapter 13

Author: Taehyung is looking so good in the pic.....Ahem...Ahmem 😅😅 Back with an update here you go enjoy.......

Taehyung's pov.

Shit What am I gonna do now.
Why this is so messed up.
My throat is dry,I need water.

I went downstairs
I went to the fridge and took out water to drink as I finished drinking someone tapped my shoulders.
I truned around and it was....

Jungkook.

Jk: Hi Hyung.

Me: H-hi.

I cleared my thorat.

Me: Jungkook Ik about That Y/n Told me.

His face darkens.

Jk: Oh you know so when are you going to divorce her.

Me: What do you mean by divorcing her?

Jk: Now you know that she is my love,you only promised that you will get us both married.

Me: But now she is my wife and I LoVe HeR AlOt.

Jk: I also love her alot.

A tear escaped his eyes.

Me: Jk move on you will find someone.

Jk: really? Since childhood you were everyone's favourite whenever you wanted something you got it, my parents always used to scold me to be like you and now you my parents love, attention form everyone and one thing I had was my love Y/n but now she even loves you why life is so unfair for me.

Me: See Jungkook you will find someone who will love you and uncle and aunt also loves you alot kook.

Jk: really then hyung I never asked you anything but today I am asking
Would You Kim Taehyung Would Give Me My Y/n.

Suddenly a voice came from behind.

Y/n: No.

Me and Kook looked at back it was Y/n Standing there.

She came towards us and stood before me.

Y/n: I KIM Y/N WOULD NOT ALLOW ANYONE TO TAKE ME AWAY FROM MY LOVE. You heard that so Don you dare talk about ever again.

Y/n pecked my lips.

Y/n: I am going to Lisa's house for sometime I will be back in sometime to prepare dinner.

I just nodded she then glare at Jungkook and left.

Me: 👁️👄👁️.

Jk: 💿👄💿.

Jk: Listen Hyung I don't care what she says but remember one thing She Was Mine before and would be mine forever.

Me: Kookie I don't want to ruin our relationship just because of Y/n listen let's talk.

Jk: You already ruined our relationship when you married her and there is nothing to talk.

He left.

*Time skip*

Author's pov

Y/n came back home and started preparing dinner. Then Jungkook came.

Jk: Y/n I want to tell you the reason why I left.

Y/n: 5 mins Jeon you have only 5 mins say.

Jungkook told everyone including Taehyung's and his call.

Y/n: Well wasn't it your fault that you were too scared to tell it's no use anyway.
I already have a husband to love.

Jk: Alright but can we atleast be
FRIENDS.

Y/n: Fine we can be friends.

And they shook hands.

But Taehyung heared there conversation.

And thought.

Tae: What's Jk upto.

Finally guys An Update hope you like well It was boring Ik 😑😑 don't worry the game just begun.

How wanna know......

Author's pov

Taehyung went from there and got a Call from Jimin.

On call

Tae: Hey JM What's up bro.

JM: T-ae S-he is back.

Tae: What!!!