Chapter 19

Tae's pov

What's taking her so long so I decided to check but there was no one then I got a call and The phone fell from my hands.

Me: Noooooo Y/nnnnnn

I dashed out of the party.

And called my friends.

Tae: Y/n is kidnapped.

*Meanwhile*

Y/n's pov.

Ouch My head feels very heavy where am I wait!!!

I noticed I was tied to a chair and Then I looked around the room and it was blood everywhere.

Me: Is someone there??

And then I heard a voice.

Felix: You awake beautiful.

Me: You!! you kidnapped me you a**hole how dare you.

Felix: Sepak less babygurl technically I did kidnapped you but it wasn't me.

??: It was me.

I saw a Unknown person.

??: Don't stress your pretty head You have never seen me or know me well Ik just everything about you.

Me: Who are u and what do you want from me.

??: well darling let me introduce myself I am Jaehyun and this is my stepbrother Felix.

Y/n: what do you want from me?

Jaehyun: I don't want anything from you I want your dear husband to suffer like I did beacause of him.

Y/n: What are u saying.

Jaehyun: I will tell everything keep patience darling.

With that he left and closed the door behind.

Felix: Try to run and you will be in trouble.

*At Taehyung's house*

Author's pov

Everyone was panicking they we trying to find Y/n and Tae was really worried.

Suddenly He got a call.

Jaehyun: How are u V.

Tae: Jaehyun leave my wife please.

J: Not so fast mate you forgot I want to take my revenge.

Tae: It wasn't my fault.

J: YOU KILLED HER!!! YOU FUCKING KILLED HER AND YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO TELL ME THAT WHAT WAS YOUR FAULT!!! NOW WAIT AND WATCH I WILL HOPE YOU COULD SEE YOUR WIFE ALIVE IF NOT THEN YOUR BADLUCK HMMM....I WILL GIVE YOU 24HRS FIND HER IF YOU CAN....AND YOUR TIME STARTS NOW.

call ended.

Tae: Arghhhhhh!!!

He threw the phone in ground everyone was really tensed seeing him like this.

Jin: don't worry Tae we will save her.

Taehyung started to cry.

Y/n's pov.

J: I talked to your husband he has 24 hrs to find you if not you will die anyways I will kill you but I would love to see him stressed.

Me: Why are you doing this.

J: well now I have time then why not I should tell you well it's a long story.........

Well....

Vote this chapter to find out.

Hope you liked this chapter Ik these days the chapters are long trust me I have a busy schedule but I will be back next week hope you like it 💜💜.