movie night

Wednesday pov

I take a deep breath after Enid and I stopped at bench near our dorm.

Enid looks at me with her puffy eyes,I hope she's okay now.

"hey,you good?" I frown at her,that's the first time in my life I've ever ask someone if they're okay or not.

she wipe her eyes with her sleeves and forms a big smile at me "yeah Weds I'm totally finee,don't worry about it" she laughed,convincing me that she's okay.

clearly not.

I stare at her and for some reason her face looks so red,did she catch fever again?
I raise my hand and touch her cheeks to check her body temperature.

I noticed her eyes widened in shock then she quickly shove my hands away.
"Oh gosh! sorry so sorry I didn't mean to do that Weds" she panicked and kept saying sorry multiple times.

"Enid."
"Enid.."
"Enid!" she stops and looks at me.
"calm down,take a deep breath" she did what I tell her and it seems to work.

"you need some rest,you deal with so many things today," I sighed and continue "plus your fever seems to appear again"

She nodded weakly "you're right"

Location: Dorms

Today is really tiring but hey at least I get to see my family face,good to know they're alive. Somehow Enid did tell my mother that I missed her earlier,mother kept smiling whenever I made an eye contact with her. It's annoying to some extent but there's a bit parts of me relieved that I get to see my mother. I hate to admit that it's true.

Just as I'm about to sit on my chair spending an hour for my extraordinary novel,Enid comes behind me.

"Heyy Wednesdayy" she smiles at me,I know that smile. She's gonna ask me to help her with something again.

"Not today, I'm not helping anything." I try to ignore her,god just for once. I don't want to attend her stupid social activity.

I turn my head over as I hear she's chuckling, "what's so funny?" I ask,confused.

"nooo it's just," she takes a deep breath then adds "you really think I need your help all the time do you?" she smiles at me.

"Enid Sinclair did you have memory lost or something?" I stare at her in disbelief,she just asked for my help with biology homework few minutes ago.

"well..okay to some extent okay?" she rolled her eyes and looks at me again with soft gaze, "ok whatever I'm just here to ask you— if you want to join movie night with me?"

I stare at her for few seconds before agreeing,maybe she wants to distract her feelings from her mother words.I guess a movie won't hurt me.

"genre?" I turn my head back to my table and slide a paper inside my typewriter.

I can hear she's jumping in excitement behind me.

"O.M.G this is really happeninggggg,oh yeah the movie is going to be a horror of course because I know you're not a fan for romance and stuff" I expected less from Sinclair,well done I guess.

"Lovely." I replied flatly and continue writing on my typewriter.

Few hours passed

The leaves starts to fly away as the breeze hits the ground,slowly revealing a thin man figure holding a chainsaw above his head.

"That's not possible,how can such a thin guy hold such a big ass chainsaw above his head?" I frown my eyebrows at this movie logic.

"He could be buff inside? who knows." Enid shrugs and grab a handful of popcorn then shove it inside her mouth.

"Enid Sinclair you're making a mess here,I just cleaned this wooden floor few hours ago" I look at popcorn pieces on the floor and make disgusted face.

"Relax Weds imma clean it later, let's just enjoy the movie will you?" she smiles at me and lightly push my cheeks to face the laptop with her finger.

What's this weird feeling in my stomach?
and why my fast reflex doesn't triggered whenever she touch me?

The thin man starts to chase the woman into the graveyard.The woman trips over a tombstone.

"say goodbye lady" the thin man voice sounds deep and he starts to slice her up. Her scream slowly getting less and less till it's gone.

"Oh my,that's too gore" Enid hides behind my shoulder and aggressively grab my arms.

"OUCH ouch Enid your claw!" I groaned as I feel her claw slowly digging my skin but it's not enough to penetrate them just the sting.

"OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY WEDNESDAY" she quickly pull herself away from my arms and backs away from me.

"Hey it's fine,I'm not bleeding see? don't be dramatic Enid it's just a little sting,I'm good" I try to assure her I'm totally fine,why she's being dramatic these days? there's something off ever since she came back from the wolf camp.

"No it's my fault,I hurt everyone I'm close with" she covered her face with her hands then lay down on the mattress,I hear a faint sob sounds.

I sighed and scoot closer to her.Ugh what the hell am I supposed to do? I don't have experience in comforting wolf.

"hey Enid..um..ice cream?" I feel stupid doing this god,she stayed the same,still sobbing.

I will hate myself in the morning.

Enid pov

I feel bad for ruining our movie night,I'm sorry Wednesday. I have no idea why I'm getting emotional lately.

"ice cream?" sounds good Weds but I don't need them for now.

Just as I'm about to turn over I feel Wednesday hands hugging my body, slowly pulling me closer to her chest.
What is happening.
I stopped crying and froze for a moment,my heart beats faster and my face getting hotter.

"I'm not good at comforting people,I learned that hugs helps in some situation." I hate how she said that calmly.

Wednesday Addams what have you done to me..
I snuggles closer to her and place my forehead on her chest,it works. I feel at ease being this close with her.

She tightens her hugs and rest her chin on my head,slowly whispering to me
"I'm your best friend,you can tell me anything if you're ready,I will and always beside you."

I can't believe I'm seeing her soft side right now.

*sorry for grammar error btw :))
*I'll update once I'm freee^^