Chapter nineteen

Soooooo... a lot of time has passed since i last updated. To be completly honest, i didn't know what to write anymore. My 5H era was fading and i wasn't motivated anymore. But i'm back and i'm going to finish this book. I personally hate it when i'm almost done with reading a book and the writer just completly stops with updating. Sooooo i'm going to give you an end to this book. I don't know how many chapters there are going to be uploaded but we will see how it goes :).

I hope you will enjoy it!

No one's pov

The doors of the school swung open. Children were running towards their parents and loved ones. Laughing and screaming were the only things you would hear on the school grounds. School was over for the day. The children finally saw their parents again and gave them a big hug. Happiness was in the air and everyone felt it. Everyone was feeling happy except the trio.

After all the children ran outside you could see Jack and Lilly slowly walking towards the door. Regina was walking with them. Trying to cheer them up, but nothing was working. The y/l/n siblings were sad. Sad that their big sister wasn't there to pick them up. They couldn't run towards their sister and hug them like their classmates could with their parents. They couldn't tell her about their day, because she wasn't with them anymore. 

Since the day that their big sister was taken from them they were sad. She was always there for them. To say that she loves them and hug them. She would kiss their faces so much that it would tickle them. They would laugh and hug their sister even tighter. They miss her and nobody could make them feel better. Nobody except their sister.

"come guys my sister and her friends are probably already waiting for us" said Regina in a happy but also a sad tone. She missed y/n. She was like a big sister for her and now she's gone and Regina is left with a painfull feeling of missing someone important in her life. 

"Yeah they probably are. We should hurry because otherwise there are going to be a lot of people around them trying to take a selfie and it will be difficult to leave then" said Jack. Jack was holding Lilly her hand. Since y/n went away he took the job of looking after Lilly upon himself. Lilly was most of the time quiet and Jack was mostly worried. Worried that their sister wasn't coming back. He was looking after his little sister but he is also young and little and can't handle the stress that comes with looking after Lilly. 

"I miss her" said Lilly. Regina and Jack looked at her. That was the first thing she said today. "I know me too Lilly, but we have to stay strong. We have to stay strong until sis comes back. I know she will" said Jack and tightened his grip on the hand of his sister.

"Come guys maybe we can go get ice cream. My sister says that ice creams makes the pain bearable. Atleast she says that every night when her and the girls get another bowl of ice from the fridge" Say Regina. "yeah or atleast it will be a fun thing to do together" said Jack. "mmm we can try" was said by the third part of their group. 

The group stepped out of the school and were blinded by the sunlight. It was so bright and their eyes needed to get used to it. When they were used to it, they started to walk again. They looked around and saw everyone hugging and talking to their parents. They felt sad, but continued to walk towards Dinah. 

When they were walking some people moved out of their line of sight and that moment was when they saw it. Jack and Lilly Stopped walking. They even stopped breathing. They could feel their hearts in their troath. "Guys what is wrong" asked Regina who was looking at the siblings with a worried expression on her face. "it can't be.." said Jack. Lilly was silent until she screamed "Y/N! Big sis!". That is the moment that Regina snapped her head to were the siblings were looking. 

There she was. Y/n. Regina and the y/l/n siblings couldn't believe it. She was back. Without a second thought they were sprinting towards her. They were sprinting so fast that people were stepping out of the way. They saw that the little kids weren't going to stop so they needed to get out of the way. Lilly let go of Jack his hand and was sprinting towards her big sister. She was faster then her brother and Regina. She couldn't believe it. Her sister was back. Her person.