chapter seven

Y/n pov

(one week time skip)

I'm slowly getting better but the wound still hurts very much. So everytime Jake, Lily and Regina come visit me and they jump on the bed and cuddle me. It hurts but i don't say anything abt it bc i just love them and they mean it sweet. My face shows the pain that i feel. I don't have a pokerface so when you look at my face you see how i feel. Surprisingly the girls of 5H are Always there. Everyday and i don't know why but i feel a lot better when they are there.

They Always make me laugh and tell me stories abt their day and stories from when they were young. They Always protect me and make me feel loved. For example when the kids jump on the bed and cuddle with me. They see that i have pain then and they try to explain then to the kids that they need to be carefull and that jumping on the bed and cuddle with me isn't a good idea right now.

I Always aks myself 'why? why do they care so much abt me. I'm a nobody' but i never ask them bc one time i asked them why they spend so much time with a failure like me. They all told me sweet things and said that i am not a failure and that i am beautiful and i don't know why but i believed it a little bit. THAT IS SOMETHING I NEVER DID. Since that day the girlsalways tell me that i am beautiful and worth it (sorry i just had to say it). They even come visit me without the kids bc they are in school then. I was really suprised when that happend the first time. I literally asked them if the left something behind and came to pick it up and started to look around trying to find what it was. The girls laughed abt it and said that they didn't do that  but that they just wanted to see me. We would Always talk with eachtother and it was Always comfortable.

The last time i notice that they would touch me more and more everytime they come to visit me. Hold me hands or touch me legs and when they leave they would Always kiss my cheeks AND VERY CLOSE TO MY LIPS but i don't myself think that it means soemthing bc DUH it is freaking 5H and i? I am just a nobody. I still sometimes think abt it. For example when i saw that they glare at Someone if i would give my attention to one of them. Even if it is just for a second or if someone is the first person to give me a hug or a kiss on my cheek. I don't know what it means but i will ask them abt it when i see them without the kids ofc. I don't know what it is but i am definitely not complaining. 'Why me? Why would they give so much attention to me?'

............................................................................................................................

Hi guys:(

Sorry that it is short. I dont know what happend but the chapter that i already wrote deleted it self and it was a really long chapter but i'm really tired right know so i will just post it tomorrow then. Also sorry... i know it is bad but like i said i'm really tired but i just wanted to post something for you guys bc i promised that.

'

Love y'all xx