chapter two

!(I know that the ages aren't right but i hope that it isn't a big deal. i don't know if it will be in this chapter or the next one)!

Your pov

'Dammit Y/n great job you fucked it up again' i said to myself in my head. I don't have much time so i need to do this quick. In a smooth pull i pulled the piece of the mirror out of my hand. The bleeding became a little worser but i had worser. it wasn't that deep i just hoped that it wouldn't bleed bij the school of Jackster and Lilster. oh yeah that are some of the nicknames i have for them. I held my hand under the water and dried my hand with a dirty piece of clothing that lead on the floor. 'ok y/n don't forget to wask the cloths of the twins tonight' i said in my head. 

I'm bassicly raising Lily and Jake bc my parents are never there for them. They are Always drunk or passed out. I need to pay for all the food for me AND the twins. Also i need to pay for there cloths for example. YOU can say that i'm raising them bc i'm Always there for them and i pay for everything. I have 2 jobs just so i can give them what they deserve. They Always come with me to my job bc 1 i 'will never leave them by my parents 2 they don't want to be anywhere else. Sometimes it is a little difficult but it Always turn out alright. By the time my mind focus on the wound again it has thsnkfully stopt with bleeding. I quikly put a bandage on the wound and left the house to pick the twins up.

(Skip the car ride)

i rushed out of my car but ineeded to stop walking bc a big groep of screamimg people stood before me. I was confused as to why some of these persons  were crying and screaming, but i had no time to think about it. So i walked.. no scratch that run around the people and run to the doors of the building and waited patiently for the bells to ring that let you know that the classes are over. And to let you prepare for all the screaming kids that will come out of the doors. 

I waited patiently but i felt like someone was starring at me. I looked around and it felt like more people were watching me. I looked a second time around and saw the eyes of the people that were staring at me. They were.....

.........................................................................................................................

Hi Guys ;)

Sooooo the age thing that i said earler is in the next chapter so i hope it isn;t a big of a deal for you guys. i hope you like the story and i promise again i'll update as soon as i can. Pls follow me and share my storie with your friends and idk... maybe even your grandma like "Hi grandma, wauw i readed a story today and blah blah"it would really help and then i know that i'm doing something right. But yeah i'm only asking but i just hope you do. Have a nice day guys xx