Chapter sixteen

no one's pov

The girls were driving home when y/n asked fro ice cream, so she was going to get ice cream bc the girls are whipped for her. "Can we get ice cream by the shop in the park?" asked y/n with a pout and puppy eyes. The girls awed and Ally took a picture. "Ofc princess, whatever you want" said Dinah in my neck and kissed me in my neck. I blushed and sank deeper in her embrace. I was sitting on her lap with her arms around my waist.

All the girls looked at y/n with adoration who was acting like a five year old. She had a big smile on her face and was like bouncing in Dinah her lap (Not like that nasty's, She was just happy. Hhahaha).  

The second that the car stopped, y/n sprung out of the car and started to run to the ice cream shop. All the girls laughed and started to run after y/n. "Y/n sweety calm down!" yelled Ally who was laughing at her younger lover.

Y/n started to ran across the field and the girls followed her. Y/n suddenly stopped and the girls didn't see it coming so they jumped aside so they didn't bump into y/n but they did bump into eachother and fell to the ground. Y/n laughed at them but looked down again. She bend down and stood back up with a cute looking puppy in her arms. 

"Girls..." y/n looked up with puppy eyes and the girls instantly knew what she was going to ask. "Yes babygirl?" said Lauren with a smile. "can we... euhm keep the puppy pls" said ty/n with a pout. 

The dog was licking y/n her face and y/n giggled and petted the dog's head. the girls found this completly cute and they were all going to say yes bc they just couldn't say no to y/n. With knowing smiles they looked at Ally. "yes, swety you can keep the puppy" said Ally.

Y/n her head snapped to the girls. She squaled and was petting the dog. The dog barked and snuggled into y/n her embrace. ( the dog is a male). "Hello Dexter, welcome in the family. I'm y/n and i'm your new mommy" y'n said while petting Dexter on his belly. The dog barked at y/n. His tail was moving and he licked her hand. 

The girls were watching the interaction and fell more in love with y/n she was so cute. the moment was ruined bc Lauren her phone was ringing. She wasangry that the moment was ruined and wanted to turn off her phone but she saw that it was management. She walked away to answe the call.

"So y/n do you still want ice cream or do you want to go to the mall for Dexter?" asked Normani with a smile. She knew what y/n was going to choose but  just wanted to ask it. "The mall for Dexi" said y/n with a cute giggle. Normani wanted to say something but was cut off by Lauren.

"Guys we have to go home. Management wants to speak to us" said Lauren but you could clearly see that she was sad. "What is it Lauren?" said Ally worried but also a little irritated bc her time with y/n is cut short. 

Y/n sighed but said "lets go" and started to walk to the car. The girls followed her like lost puppies while the only real puppy was sleeping in y/n her arms. They all got in Lauren her car and started to drive to the girls their home.

(skip some time)

When the girls arived they saw that their management already there was. The girls all took a deep breath and got out of the car. Y/n was kind of nervous bc all these people were standing there with stone cold faces. 

Y/n started to relax when Dinah took her hand in hers and squezed it. "Thanks Booboo" said y/n with a small smile. "No problem mini. Remember whatever happens, The girls and i all love you very much" said Dinah and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Management knew abt y/n and their relationship but they weren't allowed to come out. Y/n was sad but she also wasn't ready herself to come out yet. She knew that the girls always would be there for her but she just wasn't ready for all the attention and maybe even hate she was going to get bc of it.