Being back

Luz opened her eyes.

Luz: I-I-I'm back, IM BACK

Luz was overjoyed she was jumping around and yelling, when she heard owlbert hoot.

Luz: oh yeah we should probably get going, heh.

They started walking into town in the market looking for Eda's stand, they saw it and Luz ran over quietly so she could surprise Eda. She saw Eda and king talking (scamming) customers and decided to 2sneak into the back of the stand and scare them.

Luz quickly got into the stand unnoticed and looked around.

Luz: damn this thing still has all the same stuff in it

She said quietly not to grab anyone's attention.

And there she was standing behind Eda and king, she felt a lump in her throat when she saw them. She was going to talk but someone spoke for her.

Customer: hey who's that in the back!

Eda and king swiftly turn around to be met with someone they were expecting but not right now, luz. She looked way different but they can tell it's her from the glint in her eyes.

Eda: l-luz? In it really you?

She said just above a whisper.

Luz: yeah e-eda it's me, luz the human.

Just them king and Eda caught her in a bone crushing hug that thought broke her ribs. They were all crying a little bit and hugging eachother.

Eda: luz I'm so glad your back! We've missed you so much.

King: y-yah now m-my boo boo buddy is back I can teach you about all the different types of demons!

Luz: I'm so happy to be back, my life was miserable without you guys.

Eda: it's ok kiddo we are all here now.

They broke the hug and continued talking getting to reconnect better.

Eda: hey kid if you want to see all your little friends the school is getting out in thirty minutes.

Luz: Really!

Eda: yep so you should get going kiddo.

Luz: OKAY!

Luz waved at them before running full speed to Hexside, she loved seeing Eda and king they were the ones who took her in and cared about her, but she couldn't be more happy to see all her friends again. She continued running and soon came to a stop once she was standing outside of the Hexside doors. She heard a loud scream and students came walking out. Everyone looked at her but kept trotting to where ever they were going. Then the last people came out, Gus and willow, but willow seemed mad.

Willow: Gus get rid of the illusion spell, I know that isn't Luz.

Gus: I swear on the Titan I'm not doing anything.

Willow looked at him confused and started walking up to me.

Luz: hey guys... I'm back.

With that willow and Gus launched them selfs at luz tears pooling up their visions, they tackled her into a hug that instantly made luz crash on the ground with them on top of her.

Gus: OH MY TITAN LUZ YOU BACK!

He said between sobs

Willow: we've missed you so much luz!

Luz: I missed you guys too.

They were kinda stunned at Luz's voice was now, but that didn't matter, all they needed was to stay like this.