Embarrassing

(Luz pov)

We sat out there for a couple more minutes, silent but comfortable, amity offered that we should go back inside, she said she was getting cold and so we did. We got back into the studio and everyone was laughing hysterically so I asked what was so funny.

Luz: what's so funny?

Emira: nothing, nothing, you left your phone thingy in here and it was opened so we sorta kinda went through it.

Luz: WHAT?

I can feel my face burning, what were they looking through, what if they saw my messages with my online buddies... no. But before I could think about it anymore they told me what they found, it was worse.

Willow: why the fuck do you look like that!

She breathes out and starts wheezing, she held up the phone for me to see, it was me like a year after I left, it was me at school in class and I thought I looked good with my emo hair cut covering my eyes and mask covering the rest of my face, it was during Covid ok? Everyone was awkward then. My face was basically on fire and I ran up to willow trying to get my phone back.

Luz: NOOOOOO! PLEASE MERCY MERCY! I DONT CONDONE THESE ACTIVITIES ANYMORE! I SWEAR WILLOW IM GONNA BEAT YOUR BUTT!

Gus: wow Luz you almost cursed there, be more family friendly.

Amity was now laughing as well and it made me feel a little better but I was still panicking, there was a video in there... it wasn't that big of a deal but, I thought it was the most embarrassing thing I've ever recorded of myself, even worse then... my anime faze.

Willow: let's keep looking here, there probably something better.

Luz: willow... please no.

She was scrolling and she saw it, the video, She looked at it, before bursting out laughing trying to say something but just failing and wheezing. She showed everyone else and they had the same reaction.

Luz: please nooooooo!

It was a video of me in a shopping cart saying I was just bought from your local pit of hell, I put a peace sign up and winked, then I switched the camera to my mom driving the cart and she hit my with her slipper and I started screaming for mercy in the middle of a target parking lot.

Edric: I can't feel my face!

Even amity at this point couldn't stop laughing, I feel so embarrassed. Why me, Titan, why me?

Luz: ok give me the phone back!

Willow: fine fine here.

She said trying to catch her breath. I got my phone back and glared at them all, but soon I had an idea, I had recorded something's from when I first got to the isles, most of them about Gus, amity, and willow, I'm going to expose them. I started scrolling through my phone until I saw a video of willow, it going to expose her first since she took my phone. It was a video of willow crawling on the ground and screeching because she was trying to recreate king. I pulled the video up and got ready.

Luz: you guys have forgotten, I have dirt on you all, and I will expose every single one of you.

I saw them get a little nervous and looked at me.

Willow: you have nothing on me though.

Luz: are you sure?

I flipped the phone and showed everyone the video and they started laughing while willow was red in the face and telling everyone to shut up.

Luz: next, Gus, you were teasing me, better be safer next time.

It was a pic of him with a risky human magazine in his had and he looked like he was going to throw up, with his had over his mouth full cheeks and he was over the arm of the chair ready to puke.

Gus: LUZ! that was a long time ago, I didn't know what it was!

He spoke loudly.

Luz: sure Gus, sure, just like how I caught you looking at that same magazine later that day.

Almost every one in the room was wheezing even skara and bosha.

Luz: I have dirt on all of you but, I'll save this for another time, I'm feeling merciful.

I'm having the best time, in a long time, I'm going to love being here, hopefully.

———————————————————————————

(Luz pov... still)

It was late now, around 2am and it was time for me to go back to the owl house, I told everyone I had to go and they all agreed that they had to as well. I saw everyone get up and we said bye to one another as they left. It was only me and amity left because we were the one who lost in a game of 7 people, rock, paper, scissors. We finished up getting rid of the spare cups and tidying up the studio when I heard amity call my name.

Luz: yes Ams?

Amity: I had a really nice time today, you know other then going into your memory and stuff.

It got a little awkward talking about that but she carried on.

Amity: and I'm really glad your back at Hexside, also part of the band. Looks like we'll be seeing a lot of each other.

Luz: yeah, I'm really glad about that, I love spending time with you.

Amity shyly looked away which confused me.

Luz: is everything thing ok?

Amity: yeah I was just wondering if you would like to write a song for me, I saw your song writing diary open and I'm sorry for invading your privacy, but they were really good, so?

Luz: oh, uh sure that's a-awesome.

I can feel the heat rise up my neck onto my face at the compliment. As I was hoping she wasn't seeing the ones I wrote about her, which to be fair is almost all of them.

Amity: o-ok great, I'll see you at school Luz, bye!

As she rushed out I had a dreamily smile on my face, she's so perfect, writing her a song, for the band? That's exciting but also scary. That gave me an idea though, to how I will confess at grom, I have a very good plan now, I'll write her a song, not for the band, but for her, and perform it at grom, then at the end I'll confess, that, I'm in love with amity blight.

After coming to that conclusion I left and locked up, I started walking back to the owl house and thinking how lucky I was to fall in love with a witch like her.

(HEY GUYS, I HAVNT BEEN HERE IN A LITTLE BIT BUT I HOPE THIS CHAPTER MAKES UP FOR IT! ILL SEE YOU NEXT TIME!!)

Words 1145