Prologue

It's been difficult to manage the camp; especially since the leadership is shared with an alpha as thick headed and impulsive as Bellamy Blake. However Clarke has pulled through for her people despite the odds and their prejudice against having an omega leader. She's gained respect perhaps not as much as Bellamy but it's a start.

Things have been beyond chaotic, like the time Wells was attacked by Charlotte or the various attempts made by Murphy to overthrow Bellamy.

Now with Murphy banned from the camp and Charlotte's panic driving her right into acid fog; it felt as if there was a chance of peace.
That is until Raven and Lincoln entered the picture, throwing everything and everyone in for a loop.

The knowledge of Kane's plan to decrease the population in the ark as well as Raven and Finn's relationship tearing the little bit of calm Clarke foolishly welcomed. Although an attempt to contact the ark was made after Bellamy's confession of sabotage, it was of no use.

Just like shooting stars the bodies of those whom laid down their lives voluntarily came down, the flares only bringing forth new enemies. The Grounders. Misunderstandings due to horrible accidents caused by the flares burned down not only a grounder village but any possibility of a truce with said party.

Anya's wrath unappeasable.

Peace with the grounders was an unobtainable wish, doing more harm than good.
Finn and Lincoln had good intentions but Anya did not share the same ideals. With that said war has begun.