The enemy

Zargothrax learned what we were planning, so he decided to go to the city with us and the whole army.
Not that I protested, quite the opposite - I was happy about it. We began to plan the attack.
Unst was on an island, far north of Crail, so we decided it was best to use magic portals to get there. We planned where we would place which one and who would lead which unit.
"I'd like to go alone," I said. "Unst is the homeland of Hootsman. He knows me, he will persecute me. I'll distract him and you can plunder the city." "That sounds good," the wizard nodded.
I disappeared. As long as I was free, I could do whatever I wanted. I opened the portal and slipped into it. I showed up at the ruined city of Dundee.
"Are you satisfied?" someone said behind me.
"Should I be?" I said, without turning around.
"Don't forget what you promised me, McFife. If Dundee, Unst, Crail and Auchtermuchty do not burn to ashes until the next full moon, I will not return your humanity or your kingdom to you, and I will drag you with me," that someone said. "The land of the damned is waiting for you."
Then that someone disappeared.
"That's not going to happen," I snorted.
I closed my eyes and summoned Darkside.
So... Are we burning it? You know there's Ralathor down there, don't you? And I can feel Hootsman from there, said the dragon and came down beside me.
I know. We have no choice. I said, came up to her, stroked her nose and looked into her big eye. I didn't scramble out of the volcano just to be dragged to that place.
Does anyone know about the deal? asked the dragon.
I shook my head, walked around her and scrambled up onto her back.
We'll have to tell them one day, she said.
Not today. I said as Darkside soared into the sky.
Ok... I said. A quick raid, then we disappear into Unst.
I understand. Darkside replied and flew lightning fast to the city of Dundee.
Above it, she took a deep breath and began to spew flames. I raised my hand and a magical circle appeared in the sky, thanks to which the flames engulfed a huge part of the city at once. Darkside turned slowly, and my heartless blue eyes watched as buildings, people, and animals burned.
I ran my fingers over my forearm, where I had a special symbol burned. It belonged to the agreement. I was not allowed to destroy it. Darkside turned and flew to the next city.

Ralathor sputtered at first when the demi-god dragged him with him to Unst.
"My lord, I have a message for you," said Maria, one of the warriors of the Forces of Justice, as she quietly entered Hootsman's house.
"What?" asked Hootsman.
"Dundee was burned to the ground. Survivors said they saw a big black dragon with a rider on its back and a giant magic circle," she said.
Ralathor closed his eyes and rubbed the root of his nose.
"Angus," he said quietly.
"There's no doubt," Hootsman replied just as quietly.
"Thank you," he said to Maria, who bowed and left.
"Ralathor, we have no choice. We have to take him down," Hoots said, looking at the soldier. "I know you don't want to—"
"We need magic strong enough to tear him apart so there's nothing left of him," Ralathor interrupted.
"So you're not going to hold a protective hand over him anymore?" asked Hootsman quietly.
"We have to make a trap. Immediately," Ralathor muttered. "Do you have city plans?"
"Sure," said Hootsman, snapping his fingers.
The plans appeared on the table.
"Get as many mages as you can and find out their abilities," said Ralathor. "Are you sure?" asked Hootsman. "It's Angus."
"This isn't Angus," Ralathor shook his head. "This is Zargothrax…"