≡;- ꒰𝘿𝙍𝘼𝙈𝘼...𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙀 𝘿𝙍𝘼𝙈𝘼 !°꒱

Not edited

Not edited

"Do re me fi la te dooo." I echoed into the mic making timberland roll his eyes. "Are you high or something?"

"No but are you still eating, fat?" I asked making my aunt laugh beside him. Timberland looked to missy and began to roll his eyes even more. He took a bite out of his donut before putting it down, a smirk placed on my lips when he looked back up at me, he knew I was judging.

"You better hurry this up. I got true talent at 10 o clock."

"And who might that be?" I asked into the mic waiting for him to say what he had to say. "Aaliyah."

"Awww don't you just love being an ass kisser don't ya Timothy," I recalled smiling and pretending it didn't bother me that he said that. "Just sing."

"How about you go exercise...better yet go get a haircut you bald bast----" He muted my mic before I could say anything else and it entirely pissed me off, even so much that I came out of the booth and yelled at him even more.

"Can y'all just stop?" Missy told us as we went back in forth. Once I stopped talking she ushered a sigh, looking in between us both like we were ongoing disciplined children. "Go back in the booth." She told me and I obliged, I did as she said and quickly got onto the mic. Missy unmuted and worked her magic as timberland continued to belittle me. I didn't understand how he could easily talk shit and get away with it but I was supposed to behave. But I guess that's how it was. For me at least.

After recording me and missy were left in the studio. Timberland went to take an important phone call which left us the only two to have a talk. I hadn't really talked to aunt after the whole thing about Alice and about how wrong I truly was for yelling at her. But again what could she expect I didn't have parental advice as a child or as now as a young adult it was brand new to see her acting this towards me. Usually missy wouldn't care, she would let me make my own mistakes. But times change, and our relationship did.

"Ya know you're a very smart girl Courtney." She complimented me making me roll my eyes. "Nah uh don't roll your eyes, you know I'm right... you've always been smart even when you were a kid."

"I just don't get it. I really don't." She began to say making me sigh. I leaned in the chair and began swinging it side to side. "Let me guess...this is about aaliyah, what did she say to you this time huh? Did she cry like a little bitch and tell you how much of an evil person I am?" I questioned making her eyes confused.

"Aaliyah too? I was referring to what you did to Elgin and yeah he told me."

"Oh." I let out as I backed out of exposing myself. Regardless I found it weird that Elgin would even go to my aunt about a problem he had with me. Why couldn't he be a man and do it himself?