A Bath And A Break

"How rude of me to forget an introduction. Izuku. Hell's prince of dreams. And you, Yn Ln, have been accepted as my wife."

"Wife."

Izuku grinned at the word 'wife'. He held my hands and kissed my forehead. "You performed the ritual perfectly, you seem so upset though. What's wrong?" He asked.

"...You're not what I expected...." I trailed off. "Your eyes aren't the same...."

The greenette tilted his head a bit, then smiled. "Maybe you're a little shocked still," He said, scooping me up into a bridal style hold. "I know the perfect thing to make you feel better." He smiled.

"What's that?" I asked, my tone a little shaky.

"We'll stop by my home. Is that alright with you?" He asked.

"Don't you live in Hell?" I asked.

Izuku let out a small chuckle. "You know, it's not like what people tell you. Now, close your eyes. You might feel a little dizzy." He said.

I reluctantly did so, feeling the wind pick up. So much so that it was loud. Birds chirped and cawed so much that I reached up and covered my ears. After a moment, it was all quiet again.

"Love? You can open your eyes now. I'm sorry if the trip scared you." Izuku said, setting me back down.

I looked up at him, trembling a bit. "What... how?"

Izuku gave me a concerned look and held my hand, opening a large door. He lightly pulled me in and closed it, smiling. "Here we are."

I hugged myself and looked around. It almost seemed like a mansion- or a castle. Something that you could only dream of(which kind of made sense since I was standing with Hell's 'prince of dreams'). The walls were white, with detailed carvings covering them. Large windows were covered by light curtains that let a certain amount of light in. I looked up at the ceiling, meeting a swirling bunch of constellations and what looked like galaxies. All sorts of colors moved along in the swirling.

Izuku walked over and looked up at the ceiling too. "Pretty, right?"

I nodded, looking around more.

As I did so, Izuku looked down at my wrist. He reached down and held my hand. "Let's go get you fixed up. It must hurt."

I looked down at the cut, dried blood covering my hand, along with the bit on the dress. "Oh...."

He brought me to a large bathroom, having me sit on a small stool in front of a mirror. I watched him in the reflection of the mirror as he walked over to the bathtub, turning on the water. He made sure the temperature was nice and looked over, smiling lightly.

I turned to him a bit, twiddling my thumbs. "I'd rather bathe alone...."

He nodded and walked over to a closet, taking a couple of towels out and setting them near the bath, on a small table. He walked over and sat down on a second stool, grabbing a cloth and running water from the sink over it. "You can bathe alone, but first." He said, wiping the blood away from my cut. After he had cleaned it, he brought it to his lips and kissed it. The cut closed, healing, not even a scar being left behind.

I stared at the cut. "Is that your quirk?"

Izuku looked at me and smiled. "I don't have one. I guess with everything I can do though, it must seem that way." He said, kissing my forehead and walking over to the door. "Yn, if you need anything at all, just call me. I'll be here." He said, leaving the room.

I hugged myself a bit and undressed, getting into the bath. The temperature of the water was perfect. It was actually relaxing after this week's events. I leaned back a bit, closing my eyes. I tried to slowly take everything in. Everything, without giving myself an anxiety attack.