An Explanation

Don't flag me for the image! If you zoom in on the black near her chest, it's shadowed out hair!

(Yn)

I opened my eyes a little, looking around a bit. I froze when I heard a bit of movement behind me. I moved my eyes to look down. Nothing was holding me down.

I took a small breath, slowly reaching up to feel for my necklace. It wasn't around my neck anymore.

I looked over at the window. I could faintly make out a border to the area. The week I had spent with Izuku, he explained a few things about realms and boundaries. They all had borders, realms being smaller than boundaries. For a realm, the edge is barely visible. A boundary has no end.

I was in the blonde's realm.

While in someone else's realm, your own powers don't work. No special items either.

The necklace was useless right now.

I bit my lip a bit and slowly moved out of the bed. I felt fingers brush against my wrist and ran to the bathroom attached to the room, slamming and locking the door. I sank down to the floor, staying in front of the door. I pushed my feet against a counter piece, pushing my body against the door.

"Yn, open the door." The blonde said, lightly knocking on the door.

"Fuck you." I said, looking around the room. My dress was laying on the countertop. I had a larger shirt on. Small memories of being in here came back, all fuzzy and faint. I wiped my eyes. "You drugged me, what the hell happened in here!" I yelled, feeling angry.

"Yn, you had a bath." He said.

I held my head a bit, trying to think of last night. It slowly started coming back. I was out of it the entire night but he hadn't done anything. The most he'd done was help me with the bath.

I took a few breaths, trying to calm down again. "Why am I here?"

"You don't remember what we talked about? When we met I told you I'd fix things for you." He said.

"I changed my mind. Why didn't you leave me alone?" I asked.

"Just unlock the door already." The blonde sighed.

I fought with myself for a moment and stood up, opening the door. I glared at the blonde. "You kidnapped me too. You brought me to your realm, just to make sure Izuku couldn't take me back. I'm sure someone bigger than you'll take care of this." I growled.

He rolled his eyes and reached out for my hand.

I pulled my hand back and pushed him. "Don't fucking touch me Flammae!"

He stopped and stared at me. "Do you really not know my name?"

I wiped my eyes again. "The ritual words had the name Flammae on it. I mixed up the words and called for Izuku... but I don't care about the mistake. It's the best one I've ever made." I said, moving to step past him.

He caught my wrist. "Todoroki is Flammae, he set his name there as a placeholder. He wouldn't accept a wife and agreed to give you to me."

"Why wasn't yours on it?" I asked, pulling my wrist away.

"Mors forbid it. I got sick of it so I asked for help."