How Do You Sleep With A Demon?

(Yn)

It had been a couple of days now. It was weird staying in such a big place. Izuku had insisted that we share a room, but had been understanding when I wanted my own. He'd quickly filled it for me. I even had a key for it. The meals were pretty nice, and the table was kind of huge. I wondered if Izuku had visitors or something like that. I didn't ask about it. I wondered if he was lonely to.

So I never bothered with asking to leave.

The third day, something... loomed over me. I would feel eyes burning into me when no one was around.

"Izuku...." I said at the table.

"Yes love?" He smiled, looking up at me with bright eyes.

I fiddled around with my fork a bit, nervous. I lowered my voice a bit. "I feel off."

"Off?" He asked.

I nodded slightly. "Whenever I'm alone it feels like something's watching me."

Izuku dropped the smile, getting up and walking over. "Does it feel like anything?"

"Creepy." I said, looking up at him.

He shook his head and leaned on the table a bit. "Other than creepy or anything like that. Does it feel like anything?"

I thought about when I got the large scar running up my arm. "It feels like burning."

He nodded and grabbed my hand, pulling me up and starting to walk.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"How do you feel about jewelry? A necklace?" He asked.

"I guess I don't mind... why?" I asked when we stopped in front of a room and he led me in.

Izuku picked up a small rope, waving his hand over it. It shifted color and size. A thick string held a small green stone, like a marble tightly fastened to it. He slipped it over my neck, letting it rest there. "A gift, but you can't take it off." He said, holding my shoulders.

"Why?" I asked.

"It's for protection. Speaking of protection, you'll be staying with me tonight. No exceptions or excuses. It's all for your safety and wellbeing." He explained.

I nodded a bit. "Is something bad happening?"

He grinned and kissed my forehead. "Whatever it is, I'll be keeping you safe. You are my wife after all. And isn't that a husband's job? To care and love his wife. As long as I'm here, you don't have to worry. I'll take care of everything." He said.

I nodded a bit. "Okay."

He squeezed my hand a bit and walked me out of the room.

(Timeskip)

I walked into my room and closed my door, walking over to the closet, pulling a nightgown out. I starte feeling the burning in my back and turned, seeing the dark figure. It was almost like a cloud of black shaped similarly to a person, but not enough to make out who it was.

I stared for a moment and slowly moved to my bed, starting to fold up the blanket.

The ritual.... I heard in a whisper.

I looked at the figure a bit, tensing up.

What happened? You did something wrong you know.

"I know." I said, continuing to fold the blanket, trying to relax.

Didn't you want those people to pay for what they did to you? How about your parents? And a quirk? Don't you still want those things?

I shifted my weight a bit, looking at the floor. "Yeah.... At least a quirk." I mumbled.