Not The Demon You Summoned

"Izuku?"

He looked over at me, then to the ground

For a couple of moments, Izuku pondered over something, staying quiet. He sighed and hugged me.

I froze.

"I thought maybe I could switch places with you." He whispered in my ear.

I looked at him, suddenly feeling heavy. The area went dark as I fell.

"Yn!"

Katsuki's voice.

"Katsuki...." I mumbled, opening my eyes a bit.

"You're alright, just hold on a minute." Someone said.

I felt something tighten around my forearm after a moment, followed by someone picking me up.

"What's going on...?" I murmured, falling in and out of consciousness. I didn't hear the reply, just a muffled sentence followed by something loud.

*

(Izuku)

"Yn!" Katsuki yelled.

She hit the ground and moved through it, gone.

"What the hell did you do?" He yelled, looking at me.

I froze. "I didn't do it!"

He went to answer, the two of us suddenly in the center of the platform, our pentacles lit up. Green and orange.

I looked around, seeing the platform shift from white to black. Vita and Mors were there.

"What's going on?" Katsuki asked.

"Katsuki Bakugou." Vita smiled.

He stopped and stared.

She nodded and started talking to him about Yn.

I sighed and looked away, Mors bumping my side suddenly. "I'm not supposed to tell you, but she's letting you off the hook."

I stared for a second and nodded.

(Katsuki)

"So she's safe then?" I asked.

Vita shook her head. "She's back where she started."

"So she's just gonna do it all over again?" I stared. "That's fucking torture."

Vita shook her head. "A suicide."

I stared. "After all of this she's killing herself?"

"She'll never have been here. It'll be a couple of months ago. All she knows is that she was driven to suicide by her schoolmates."

"But-"

"So you have to listen to me when I tell you to wake up!" She called out.

*

I jolted awake, staring at the ceiling. I stood up and leaned toward my dorm room's window, leaning on it. I focused a bit of woods.

"Wake up?" I asked. My head pounding. The dream was just every time I'd been told to wake up all in one yell. It was surreal and vivid as fuck.

I turned and grabbed a cup, filling it up with water and taking a drink. I set the cup on the counter and looked out the window again. I felt a churning in my stomach and jolted, knocking the glass off the counter and running out of my room.

This isn't the end. Stay tuned for part two.