An Undeniable Offer

(A month after the meeting)
(Izuku)

Yn was sleeping better. When we had come out of my realm I was nervous at first, but the nightmares seemed like they just up and vanished. She'd slept just fine, and throughout the month, we slowly stopped worrying about what had gone on.

"I can't believe it stopped so quickly." Yn smiled, leaning on the table, resting her head on her arms.

I nodded, walking over and patting her back. "Let's not jinx it though."

She nodded and got up, hugging me.

I hugged her back and pulled her into my chest, squeezing her lightly and smiling. "You give the best hugs."

Yn giggled. "Maybe my love language is touch."

I nodded and closed my eyes, swaying a little bit. "I like it. I kinda wish we could stay like this forever."

Yn tilted her head a bit, laying it on me. "People say forever only lasts for a few months, how about the rest of our lives instead?" She asked. I could hear her smile. She was making a sweet joke.

I chuckled, picking her up suddenly and turning in a couple of quick circles. "How about eternity?" I smiled.

Yn laughed as we spun, holding onto my shoulders. When we stopped, she nodded, kissing my forehead. "I'd like that."

I set her back onto her feet and looked at her lips a bit, starting to move closer.

Knock knock knock.

I stopped and looked over at the door, a little bit of a frown forming. "Why now?" I murmured, walking over and opening it.

Todoroki was there.

"Hey." I said, putting a little bit of a guard up.

He waved. "I know it's been a month and a bit longer since you accepted a wife, and with everything going on, it's a bit late, but how about a celebration for you both? When Kirishima and Mina announced it, they had a party. Would you mind if I held it for you two? To make up for our argument?" He calmly asked.

"...Well, I don't think it was too much of an argument. I was jumping to conclusions...." I said.

He nodded. "I understand. A wife is a big deal. And she's a mortal isn't she? It's understandable for you to be so worried." He said.

Yn walked over, grinning at Todoroki. "A party sounds like it would be nice. Everything seemed to calm down so I wouldn't mind," She smiled, looking at me. "It would be nice to meet your friends too."

I looked at her bright eyes and smiled, nodding and looking back to Todoroki. "Alright."

He gave a light grin. "I'll stop by later so we can talk more."

I nodded. "Alright."

When he left, Yn smiled at me. "Is he one of the people like you?"

I nodded, thinking a bit. She said that the name on the paper said Flammae... that's Todoroki's title name.... I shook off the thought and smiled. "He seems kind of out of it all the time, but that's just how he is. He's been my friend for a while, I think you'll get along." I smiled.

Yn smiled back. "I'm excited to meet everyone."

I grinned and held her hands, locking my fingers with hers. "I think everyone's like you. You're bubbly and sweet."

A small blush brushed along her cheeks and she smiled. "You're sweeter."

"I beg do differ." I laughed, resting my forehead against hers. I closed my eyes, smiling to myself. It's like I keep falling in love with her everyday.

(Yn)

Izuku rested his forehead against mine, closing his eyes and grinning. I smiled and closed my eyes too, squeezing his hands a little tighter. After a few moments, I let his hands go and wrapped my arms around him, laying my head against his shoulder. I looked up at him, smiling.

"Hm?" Izuku hummed, looking down at me.

"I love you." I smiled.

He smiled back. "I love you too."

(A week later)

There was a knock on the bedroom door. "Yn, are you ready?"

"Mmm...." Was all that came out. I was looking in the mirror, my stomach doing small flips. I felt so different. I'd never felt this good about wearing anything let alone a dress.

It was a soft mixture of light blue and lavender, not anything super puffy, but not tight on the skin. Small strings held the dress on my shoulders, the top of the dress really beginning just above my chest. Flowing fabric trailed along the top, falling like a short veil in the back, the bust of the dress visible, dotted with what appeared to be tiny stars. You had to look closely though. The torso was like a loose corset with no extra strings, six clips holding it together in the back. The skirt of it came down to my feet, but not so much that I would trip over anything.(it's the dress in the photo, god I hope I described it decently)

The door opened and Izuku stepped in, walking over and standing next to me, looking into the mirror. "You look beautiful you know."

I gave a shy smile. "I'm nervous."

He chuckled and held my hand. "I think they'll love you. Even if they didn't, I still would."

I smiled at his words.

He smiled back, kissing my forehead. "Ready to go?"

"Yeah." I nodded.

900 words!

Hope you like the dress that I forced you in, you look gorgeous so get out there and SLAY!

*ahem* Todoroki still seems dead inside, but it's Todoroki, we know he's fine.... Trauma aside😶