Chapter 50

"Crack! The wind of the whip was fierce, and debris flew everywhere it passed.

In an instant, there were swords and swords in the yard, and the smell of blood filled the air.

"There is poison on the whip. The assassin yelled angrily.

Qin Zizhen heard the sharp wind of the knife, and behind him seemed to have eyes, and suddenly he took out a black thing in his hand, "Bang! The assassin fell in response.

The temple was noisy and clamorous.

"Ah—" A woman's scream was heard in the distance, mixed with anxious and frightened voices

. Qin Zizhen doesn't know how to use guns. His figure is like lightning, and his shots are powerful and powerful. His nimble figure shuttles through the rain, and no one is left alive where the whip passes.

Assassins are dead soldiers. They don't care about life and death, and they are not afraid of pain. , obviously, it took a lot of effort.

" Master be careful. A guard shouted loudly.

"Father—" Qin Che widened his eyes in horror, and immediately forgot the fear of seeing blood just now.

Qin Zizhen groaned, and before he had time to dodge, the blade pierced his chest, and blood gushed out like a column It came out.

This was the first time he was injured in ancient times. Qin Zizhen's eyes were gloomy, his heart was full of anger, and his whole body exuded a chilling aura. It was he who underestimated the ancient martial arts. They don't have the flying eaves and walls in the novel, but apart from their skills, they do have internal strength.

The strength is so great that people are often caught off guard.

Qin Zizhen is bloody, as if he doesn't know the pain, and the more he fights, the more excited he is. This is a rare improvement. Opportunities.

Breakthroughs are often at the juncture of life and death.

With a wave of the whip under his hand, it wrapped around the neck of the person in front of him, pulled back seemingly casually, and instantly a head fell to the ground.

The ground was stained red with blood, and the blood was mixed with the rain, forming a red stream.

Immediately afterwards, he moved forward bravely.

Seeing that the assassin couldn't please him, he said, "Get out!"

How could Qin Zizhen let them go? With a wave of his hand, he made a hint, and his cold voice had no warmth: "Shoot or kill."

All the guards rushed forward, except for the three who were protecting Qin Che, they all went forward bravely. .

The rain drenched their clothes, and a fierce fight unfolded in the rain.

Qin Zizhen has no dead ends at 360 degrees, and the more he kills, the braver he is. The assassin, who was trying to escape, just hid at the edge and was killed with a single shot.

At this time, no one understood that Qin Zizhen was training with assassins.

madman!

He dragged his seriously injured body, tempered his skills with blood, and the ruthlessness of his desperate struggle was more severe than the training of a dead soldier!

This is not a madman, what is it.

As time passed bit by bit, the sky gradually brightened.

After killing the last assassin, Qin Zizhen stood proudly in the rain, exuding a power that belonged to the superior controlling everything, and his eyes scanned everyone severely.

Zhang Qi took half a step forward: "My lord, eight people are seriously injured and fifteen people are slightly injured."

Qin Zizhen's complexion was a little slow, and his deep tone was calm, which made people feel inexplicably submissive: "Take care of your injuries and train them. Double."

"Yes!" Zhang Qi replied in a deep voice.

"Master, your injury..." Qingshuang expressed concern, her face was still a little pale, and her fingertips were trembling with fear.

Qin Zizhen was expressionless, and glanced at her lightly. For a maid who had never seen a fight, Qingshuang's performance was very good: "No problem, go get the sandalwood box from the carriage."

"Yes!" Qingshuang Shuang forced herself to calm down and stepped back respectfully.

A dark light flashed in Qin Zizhen's eyes. He thought that the one who assassinated him for the first time would be the Queen Mother's lineage, but who knows...

King Pingxi is really cruel, worthy of being a generation of heroes, what he did in the capital must have spread to the northwest, King Pingxi was afraid that he would stir up trouble again, so he simply killed him.

Just imagine, if Prince Pingxi's son died in the capital, no matter how fearful the emperor was, people all over the world would watch him, and the emperor must give King Pingxi an explanation.

This is a strategy that kills two birds with one stone.

It can not only alleviate the emperor's suspicion, but also get a time buffer.

Even if Prince Pingxi's son died, it would be in vain.

No one would suspect King Pingxi, after all, he is a good father who dotes on his son.

Qin Zizhen raised his eyebrows, and there was a faint smile on his lips, but there was an indescribable danger in it. Since Cheng Enhou knew about it and predicted that he would not be proud for long, it can be seen that he has a good relationship with King Pingxi. very good.

That being the case!

He decided to take the Chengenhou Mansion first.

Assassins are dead men, and there must be nothing found on them, but this does not include framing.

He just wanted to make Marquis Chengen suffer so much that he couldn't tell!

As for King Pingxi——

There is ample time!

Compared with an abandoned son, a son who is deeply favored by his father has a very different status. His foundation is not stable now, and it is not time to tear his face, there will be plenty of opportunities to deal with him in the future.

Qingshuang quickly fetched the things, and the box was filled with tokens. Qin Zizhen ordered the guards to put the tokens on the assassin, and then summoned Jing Zhaoyin.

Such a major matter as the assassination of the eldest son will naturally be handed over to the government for investigation.

Cheng'enhou's mansion did have a lot of secret guards, it depends on how he clears up the suspicion this time.

The emperor can tolerate him being corrupt and breaking the law, and allowing him to build a secret room, but he doesn't know if he can tolerate him supporting the dead.

Qin Zizhen sneered, never giving the enemy any chance to stand up.

There was noise in the temple.

The yamen official came soon, and the assassination of Prince Pingxi's son was reported to the emperor on the same day.

The emperor had a headache, as he had a lot of things to do, let's count how many troubles Prince Pingxi's son had caused when he came to Beijing.

However, when he saw the badge engraved with the secret code of the Lin family, the emperor's expression became silent, his pair of calm eyes were bottomless, and he couldn't see the depth.

A decree summoned Cheng Enhou to enter the palace.

The limelight of the Empress Dowager's birthday banquet has not yet passed, and the Marquis of Cheng'en's mansion was once again cleaned by the emperor. If you support the dead today, can you support the private soldiers tomorrow?

The emperor was furious! An evil fire in my heart swept through the court.

The ministers of civil and military affairs were trembling, each of them clenching their tails to be human, and the meritorious nobles who had raised dead soldiers in their families hurriedly cleaned up.

Marquis Cheng En repeatedly complained about his grievances. He felt that this was simply... people sitting at home, and the disaster came from the sky, and it was the bloody bad luck of eight lifetimes.

The queen mother threatened the emperor with a hunger strike and gave Cheng Enhou half a month's time.

This matter involves the son of the vassal prince, and Qin Zizhen must be given an explanation. The evidence of the assassin's token is conclusive. Since Cheng Enhou complained, he must find out the truth, otherwise he will be blamed.

However, who would believe the truth?

Cheng Enhou felt bitter, he was afraid that if he showed evidence that King Pingxi murdered his son, he would be framed as a frame.

He just couldn't figure out why the token of his own dead man would go to the assassin?

Could it be...

King Pingxi has some conspiracy to fail?

It's just that this doesn't make sense, Cheng Enhou couldn't understand it, but he hated King Pingxi in his heart.

It sounds good to apologize, and Qin Zizhen's life is taken as sincerity, but who would have thought...

it was clearly an assassin sent by King Pingxi, but the only evidence on him belonged to the Marquis of Cheng En, no matter what the final result was, the emperor became suspicious , this will only worsen the current situation of Chengenhou Mansion.

Just after the incident in the chamber of secrets, another assassin appeared. Is it really a bad luck?

Thinking of the secret room at home, Cheng Enhou felt awe-inspiring. King Pingxi knew such a secret, so it seemed that it would not be difficult to get a few tokens.

Cheng Enhou was furious, and his thoughts changed instantly. He thought he wanted to understand the truth, and quickly started his revenge!

King Pingxi don't think about it!

Qin Zizhen didn't know that because of his momentary actions, they caused dog to bite dog.

He is recuperating on Zhuangzi right now.

The knife just pierced his armpit, the emperor specially sent an imperial doctor to treat him, I don't know if it was to help him heal the injury, or to verify the authenticity of the wound.

Qin Zizhen was very at ease. After receiving the tonic from Xie Jiusi, he felt a sense of accomplishment in his heart and enjoyed the feeling of being in love.

Eloquently wrote a letter and passed it on.

The general idea is that this son is brave and invincible, and all the assassins have been wiped out. Don't worry, I will come to see you when I come back.

Xie Jiusi was in a trance and couldn't sleep at night.

Even after receiving Qin Zizhen's letter, he still couldn't calm down. It was the first time that he hated his own powerlessness so much that he couldn't get out of the mansion that trapped him.

Is Qin Zizhen seriously injured?

The moment he learned that he was assassinated, Xie Jiusi almost thought his heartbeat would stop, and all his thoughts were filled with worry. The entanglement in his heart seemed so insignificant in front of the news of his injury.

He wanted to see him, really wanted, really wanted to know if Qin Zizhen was well.

While worrying about Qin Zizhen's injury, Xie Jiusi hated Qin Zizhen for being so far away. At the same time, he hated Chengenhou's mansion even more. No matter whether the assassin was the work of Chengenhou's mansion or not, Xie Jiusi was angry in his heart.

Cheng Enhou's mansion was really unlucky, if the assassin was really the one who did it, he would definitely not come up with such blatant evidence.

It's a pity that evidence is evidence, and before the evidence is overthrown, he is the culprit.

Xie Jiusi vented his anger, and his thinking became clearer.

He calmly ordered to go on.

A few days later, a major incident broke out in Cheng Enhou's mansion. Lin Xingsheng was abolished by the fifth prince.

Coincidentally, the fifth prince was in a good mood that day, and finally prepared to go out for a walk under the persuasion of his servants.

Unexpectedly, they met a drunk Lin Xingsheng.

One nonsense, Lin Xingsheng hit the fifth prince's heartache.

The two disagreed with each other, and one refused to let the other go. After that, it was unknown who started it first, and the two fought.

Between a drunk young master of the Hou's mansion and a nobleman, it's clear at a glance who wins and who loses.

Lin Xingsheng spoke indiscriminately, and the fifth prince abolished him in a rage.