Chapter 35

Chen Hao quickly fetched the things, finally alleviating his embarrassment.

Xie Jiusi said with a smile: "Some kindness, please accept it."

Qin Zizhen felt a little regretful, Xie Jiusi changed his face to look good, but unfortunately he recovered too quickly, and he didn't appreciate it enough. He glanced at the things on the table: "This is considered a little bit of care, I don't know what to call it, Mr. Xie has a heart."

A beautiful sword, and some children's toys, it can be seen that the person who prepared the gift was very careful.

Xie Jiusi looked very happy: "As long as the son likes it."

He was destined to have no fate with Shen Yuan in this life. He didn't want his sword to be buried. Qin Zizhen used the whip well, and he must have martial arts skills, so he thought of giving the sword.

A sword deserves a hero. He didn't know whether Qin Zizhen was a hero, but he was very grateful the moment he saved himself.

It's a pity that Qin Zizhen's next sentence knocked him down immediately, and the smile on Xie Jiusi's face froze. He felt that he had never been so restless. Since that incident, today he has changed his face the most.

Qin Zizhen picked up the sword and looked at it carefully, nodded in praise and said, "It's very valuable for collection." At first glance, it looks like an antique.

Xie Jiusi couldn't help but said: "Your Majesty, do you want to try it?" Shen Yuan is extremely sharp, and is one of the top ten swords in the world. It is hard to find, and it is used for collection. Bend.

Qin Zizhen pulled out the sword, Shen Yuan's cold light shone, the silver-white sword body concealed vigor, and the sword edge exuded bursts of coldness, it was indeed a good sword.

However, compared to the swords in his space, apart from being valuable for collection, Shen Yuan is really not worth looking at.

Such a precious sword can't cut through a layer of skin of a strange beast in the last days.

After all, it was someone's wish, Qin Zizhen decided to give him some face, without telling the truth, he said indifferently: "Not bad."

Xie Jiusi was angry. If he didn't want the sword to be dusty and Shen Yuan to fall into the Jing'an Hou Mansion, he wouldn't give it away.

Xie Jiusi said coolly: "Prince Pingxi is well-informed, Shen Yuan can't get on the stage, but it's my fault." If you don't like it, return Shen Yuan. When Qin Zizhen

heard his bad tone, he changed his mind and laughed. He said, "Don't worry, Mr. Xie, I won't dislike you."

Well, Prince Pingxi is nothing at all.

Qin Zizhen saw that he was so angry that his breathing became heavy, and he tried to maintain a smile on his face. He was about to burst into laughter. Xie Jiusi was really interesting, so he said instead: "Shen Yuan is Mr. Xie's beloved, gentleman. How can you take what others like..."

Qin Zizhen's tone was very sincere, Xie Jiusi was completely unmoved, inexplicably, he felt that Qin Zizhen's next sentence would definitely not mean returning the sword.

Sure enough, Qin Zizhen paused for a moment, and said slowly, "But... since Mr. Xie expressed his kindness, this son decided to accept it." It's typical to be good-looking when you get a bargain.

Xie Jiusi didn't change his face. Although he felt a little bit reluctant, he gave it away as soon as he gave it away. The sword could not play its value in his own hands.

Qin Zizhen felt a little regretful, Xie Jiusi still didn't change his face, it's not funny.

In fact, Xie Jiusi had changed his face a long time ago, but he pretended to be good-looking on the surface. He was a villain in his heart. No wonder Qin Shizi had a bad reputation and such a bad personality. The rumors outside were not without reason.

Xie Jiusi was very blocked, Qin Zizhen accepted it when he saw something good, no matter why Xie Jiusi came here this time, it is very rare for Xie Jiusi to have such a heart now, he didn't want to offend someone severely for the first time.

Human beings always live in groups. Qin Zizhen thinks it would be nice to have another friend who can talk. He had to spend most of his life in ancient times, so he couldn't be alone all the time, and Qin Che also needed to make friends.

"Father."

As soon as he thought of Qin Che, the little guy ran over and fell into Qin Zizhen's arms.

"Hello, uncle." The little guy blushed a little when he saw a guest, and was a little shy. He remembered this uncle, who had given him a ride with his father before, and his uncle was a good man.

Qin Zizhen slapped his son's ass: "Boy, uncle brought you a gift, go and have a look."

Qin Che's eyes were bent, and he ran to the table with small steps, looking at the little gift with curiosity. There are crossbows, small wooden swords, and...

"Thank you uncle, I like it very much."

Xie Jiusi's face was gentle, children are much cuter than adults, and he patted Qin Che's head: "Just like it."

"How do you play this?" Qin Che pointed at the crossbow, his big eyes were full of curiosity.

Xie Jiusi smiled slightly, picked up the small bow and crossbow, and patiently told him to use the step by step: "See, if this is the case, if this is the case, you are still young, and you can play in two years."

Qin Che smiled, no boy He doesn't like weapons, he can't put it down with a new toy.

However, Qin Zizhen felt that Xie Jiusi was more sincere to children than to adults. Maybe he should check the Jing'an Hou Mansion. Regardless of whether Xie Jiusi was worth dating or not, since he had friendship, he must know everything about the people around him. Just in case, he always likes to take precautions before they happen.

After sitting for a while, seeing that it was getting late, Qin Zizhen said: "I have just entered Beijing, my house is in chaos, and I have nothing to entertain. Let's go out for dinner. Does Mr. Xie have any introductions, and just show me around."

Xie Jiusi felt relieved , no matter how bad Qin Zizhen is, but he is indeed a good partner, he is very smart.

Chen Hao hesitated to speak, and a look of worry flashed in his eyes.

Xie Jiusi's eyes darkened, and he said with a smile: "I know a good place, just to show the friendship of the landlord."

Qin Zizhen smiled meaningfully: "Okay, I'll let someone prepare the carriage."

"I want to go, too. Go." Little Qin Che hurriedly yelled, dropped his beloved toy, and hugged his father's thigh without letting go.

Xie Jiusi smiled, and the delicate atmosphere just now was swept away.

Qin Zizhen's head was full of black lines, his son was lost by everyone, and the little guy became more and more presumptuous.

Xie Jiusi said, "Don't worry, I can't do without you. Today is my uncle's treat."

Little Qin Che smiled complacently, seeing his father's face getting darker and darker, his bright dark eyes rolled, and he immediately put on a pitiful look. appearance.

Qin Zizhen was defeated by him, and thought to himself that he would settle accounts with him later. As for now, he found Xie Jiusi's smiling face very unpleasant, passing Chen Hao, Qin Zizhen picked up Xie Jiusi directly, and put him on the wheelchair.

Xie Jiusi's smile froze on his lips. Why did he have the illusion of being retaliated against? Just looking at Qin Zizhen's serious expression didn't look like it. However, thinking of Qin Zizhen's bad character, Xie Jiusi was a little depressed. He was really being retaliated against. Yes, right.

Although he is a cripple, he always feels awkward when he is hugged by others. It is obviously the same embrace. When Chen Hao hugged him, he felt that he was used to it, his heart was very peaceful, and he didn't think about it at all.

Every time Qin Zizhen hugged him, his heart beat violently, he felt a little annoyed, and there was an inexplicable emotion, in short, he felt uncomfortable.

Qin Zizhen raised his eyebrows, and squinted at him, seeing that you were still smiling.

Xie Jiusi was very depressed, and once again gave Pingxi Wang Shizi a definition, stingy.

The streets in the capital city are very lively, full of traffic, countless roadside vendors, and a variety of shops, which dazzles little Qin Che. If he is not too young, and his father is around him to suppress him, the little guy must have been courageous and run away. to play.

Xie Jiusi's eyes were full of apology. If it weren't for his inconvenient legs and feet, the father and son could actually be more leisurely and not have to sit boringly in the carriage.

Qin Zizhen looked at his legs with disgust, but said nothing.

Xie Jiusi smiled lightly, feeling quite happy. Ever since his legs couldn't walk, others saw him either laughing or pitying him. He was the first one to be as generous as Qin Zizhen, as if this was a perfectly normal thing .

They soon came to a nice restaurant, Qin Zizhen looked up, Tianxianglou.

I just turned my head, and I haven't had time to speak.

Xie Jiusi's heart tightened, fearing that Prince Pingxi's son would make any unexpected moves, he hurriedly called, "Chen Hao take me in."

Qin Zizhen had a regretful look on his face, and Xie Jiusi secretly breathed a sigh of relief, thanking himself for his foresight.

No, how could he have such an idea? Didn't it prove that he was afraid of him.

Xie Jiusi was annoyed, and suddenly found that he was being led by the nose by Prince Pingxi's son all day today. Such a thing had never happened before.

Xie Jiusi was secretly vigilant, he would be in a hurry with anyone who said that Prince Pingxi's son was stupid, the rumors were really unbelievable.

Qin Zizhen picked up Qin Che and pinched his cheek: "Be honest with me."

Qin Che pouted, he is a good boy, there is no way he is dishonest. However, his large restless eyes looking around soon gave him away.

Qin Zizhen was amused in his heart, and just said: "It is said that there are many kidnappers in the capital, and you have a delicate skin and tender flesh, so you have to be careful."

Qin Che was startled, hugged his father so tightly that his face turned pale.

That's right, Qin Zizhen nodded in satisfaction, not at all ashamed of intimidating the child, it's actually quite unlucky for little Qin Che to have such an old man.

The father and son went up to the Tianxiang Tower, and Qin Zizhen obviously found that Xie Jiusi shrank himself into the tortoise shell again, laughing like a fake.

With a soft snort, Qin Zizhen put Qin Che down and did not intend to pursue further. He and Xie Jiusi were not familiar with each other. Everyone has their own way of life, and he has no right to interfere with Xie Jiusi's choice.

Sitting quietly by the window, the father and son enjoyed the scenery on the street peacefully.

After Xie Jiusi ordered the food, he asked Chen Hao to go downstairs and watch.

"Tianxianglou is a time-honored restaurant in the capital. Not only is the food delicious here, but the biggest advantage is that you can have a panoramic view of the entire street. Look, there is..." Xie Jiusi said eloquently, telling him that there are some shops downstairs, and occasionally a luxury car passes by. He would say: "Look, there is a three-leaf mark engraved on that carriage. This is a family member of Liu Xiang's family. Today, Princess Funing will hold a plum appreciation banquet, and all the young ladies who have not left the court will appreciate it."

Xie Jiusi said The gentle voice is unhurried, well-organized, and will not make people feel boring.

"Liu Xiang is a Jinshi in the 32nd year of Tianqi. He was born in the Liu family in Shandong. He can be regarded as the elder of the three dynasties. Now there are four sons and three daughters in the family. The eldest son married the daughter of the cabinet minister Lord Yang, and the second son..."

Qin Zizhen looked at him in surprise At a glance, Xie Jiusi was trying to popularize knowledge for him. He sneered and said: "His youngest son owes a lot of gambling debts, he has no money to pay for the flower wine, and he was beaten up yesterday, so he dare not sue."

Xie Jiusi paused: "It's my class who messed up. "How could he have forgotten that Prince Pingxi's heir apparent in the Golden Luan Palace was so popular that even the secret room of the Marquis of Cheng'en's mansion knew about it.

Qin Zizhen shook his head: "No, you tell me." He only knows what's going on at the moment, the complex and intricate relationship between people in Beijing and China, but he can't understand it just by looking at the surface.

Xie Jiu thought for a while, and then said: "Did you see the man downstairs? He was a new Jinshi in the last imperial examination. Unfortunately, he offended the second son of the Zhou family. The noble family was already in decline, but it rose again after the princess was honored."

Master Zhou thought he was talented, if the princess hadn't delayed him, he might have risen to the top.

This is a bad book, Xie Jiusi said it very euphemistically, but Qin Zizhen understood the meaning in it as soon as he heard it, the beauty of the Zhou family was just superficial, and no one would give face to the real dignitaries in Beijing.

Of course, if the Zhou family really had a solid background, how could they accept the princess? This reason is obvious.

Looking at Xie Jiusi's side face, Qin Zizhen had to admit that he was a very good talker with a delicate mind, even with a mask on his face, his shallow smile still made people feel very sincere.

This meal, the host and guest enjoyed themselves.

Xie Jiusi told him a lot of things in Beijing, except for the Jing'an Hou Mansion.

Qin Zizhen was full of wine and food, and wiped his mouth: "I'll take care of the entire third floor, and I'll send someone to guard the downstairs, so no one will come to disturb you. I'll take Che'er out for a walk, and I'll be back to pick you up later."

Xie Jiusi smiled slightly . Startled, then he realized that the entire third floor was quiet, and there was no sound outside the private room. His legs and feet are inconvenient, Qin Zizhen is very thoughtful, this method will not reveal any clues, even if Chen Hao is guarding below, he will not guess what happened upstairs.

Seeing his complex expression, Qin Zizhen chuckled, "Remember, you owe me one more time."

In fact, if Xie Jiusi hadn't behaved very well and didn't show any anxiety on his face, Qin Zizhen wouldn't have helped him this favor.

Xie Jiusi obviously had something to do, but he still put him and Qin Che first. With this intention alone, Qin Zizhen felt happy, and helping him was his reward for introducing himself to the situation in Beijing.

Qin Zizhen's idea was very simple, but Xie Jiusi had mixed feelings in his heart. He couldn't tell what it was like, sour, astringent, and a little touched. It was the first time someone had thought about him so thoughtfully since he was a child...

Shit!

The reason why Qin Zizhen left in a hurry was because he was very curious and wanted to know what Xie Jiusi was going to do. With him by his side, Xie Jiusi would not act.

After Qin Zizhen left Tianxiang Tower, he immediately activated his mental power, monitored in real time, and learned first-hand information.