Chapter 23

Qin Zizhen couldn't wait to get into the water, and washed it three times in a row. His body was clean without a trace of dirt, and even his skin was flushed red from rubbing.

After dressing, Qin Zizhen just stepped out of the room.

"See Shizi." A soldier dressed in the army was waiting at the door, and when he saw Shizi coming out, he immediately saluted respectfully.

Qin Zizhen glanced at him casually, then turned to look at Qingshuang, motioning to ask her what's the matter?

Qingshuang understood, and quickly narrated the events of these days: "My son, Commander Yang has ordered you to return to the mansion under the order of the prince. He has been waiting here for three days. If you don't come out again, they are afraid that they will force their way into the mansion." It 's gone."

"The last general dare not." Commander Yang said he didn't dare, but there was no look of fear on his face.

Qin Zizhen frowned: "What's the date today?" Qingshuang said: "My

son, today is August 18th."

Qin Zizhen was silent for a while, and only then did he realize that seven days had passed, no wonder he was so hungry, She glanced at Qingshuang appreciatively: "You're not bad." Qingshuang smiled openly, "Your

maidservant can't be praised by the prince, thanks to the concubine's help, otherwise the slaveservant would not be able to overwhelm the lieutenant.

" The little maid actually dared to complain in front of him, and said with a cold face: "The lord has invited the son back to the mansion."

Qin Zizhen didn't bother to talk to him, and only asked Qingshuang: "Where is the concubine the son now?" Qingshuang covered her

mouth lightly . Laughing: "The concubine Shizi went to practice whipping. A whip danced so powerfully that the servants admired her so much. I didn't expect the concubine Shizi to be so good at it."

Qin Zizhen was a little surprised, but after thinking about it, he took it for granted. After all, the concubine Shizi is It's no big deal to be a tiger girl.

Commander Yang suppressed the anger in his heart, his face was blackened, and there seemed to be green smoke rising from his head.

Qin Zizhen raised his eyebrows, unfolded his mental strength to look, and saw that the Shizi Concubine was very brave, and a whip danced so loudly that it was a painful hit on the person.

A bodyguard who is a training partner, dare not speak out when angry, let alone fight back.

The concubine Shizi held her toes high, her eyebrows sharp, and she swiped the whip a few times: "Again, one by one is so weak, how can you be elected as a guard, even the fire soldiers under my father's flag can't compare." The

guard flushed with anger, Shi Zifei's eyes darkened, a stern look flashed across her face, and she swung the whip again, bang! A deep bloodstain was printed on the face of a guard.

"Go on, useless things, you can't eat them with a whip, let's go on with someone else." Wang Shuning looked contemptuously, clearly looking for faults, and beat them one by one. Whoever dares to resist, whoever dares to dodge, she will let whoever is wrong.

Qin Zizhen couldn't help laughing, and once again witnessed that only women and villains are difficult to raise. He is very glad that he doesn't like women. This sturdy imperial concubine should be left to Yan Hongxuan to have a headache in the future.

Wang Shuning was in a bad mood, she admitted that she was venting her anger, but so what, it was all the damn guards' fault, if they hadn't broken Zhuangzi's peace, if they hadn't reminded her, she wouldn't be in a panic.

Although Shizi and Brother Xuan have already made plans, the Wangfu is not a small family, and the prince is not a soft-hearted person. No one in the Wangfu is simple, and separation is not a matter between her and Shizi, it is related to the Wangfu. Her reputation is more related to the interests of the Wang family. She is afraid, she is afraid that she will be inseparable from her, and will be tied to the boat of the Wangfu from now on.

The tension in Wang Shuning's heart had nowhere to vent, so she could only wave the whip to relieve the pressure, just to show Commander Yang some color, lest he really think that he is a thing.

Qin Zizhen withdrew his gaze, stopped paying attention to the concubine Shizi, and didn't even look at Commander Yang, skipped him, and went straight to the dining room.

The food on the table was neatly arranged, and not long after, Lan Cai led Qin Che to walk slowly.

"Father." Little Qin Che called softly, with a big smile on his face.

Qin Zizhen nodded: "Let's eat."

"Yes!" Qin Che saluted politely, and climbed onto the chair with great difficulty with his little arms and legs. Color, no longer see the timidity of the past.

Qin Zizhen knew very well in his heart that he was playing wild with the children in the country, and even his temper became a lot more cheerful, his small mouth became sweeter, he learned to play tricks, his little head learned to think, and became more sensible.

Qin Zizhen was happy with his son's transformation. He didn't need his son to follow the rules, but he had to be sensible. So far, little Qin Che had behaved very well. He was very obedient in front of him. He learned good manners and never made trouble out of no reason.

Qin Zizhen is particularly satisfied with this point, his son will not be arrogant because of his favor, very good!

After dinner, the father and son talked for a while. They didn't see their father for seven days. Little Qin Che was so frightened that he didn't dare to go out to play with the children. In the past few days, he stayed at his father's door every day, just wanting to wait until his father came out. One can see oneself.

Qin Zizhen couldn't help but soften his heart, the cheap son is really sweet.

Rubbing his son's hair and bullying him, Qin Zizhen finally let him go in a good mood: "Let's go out and play, we should go home and say goodbye to your partner."

"Ah..." Qin Che Dumbfounded , his small mouth was pouted high, showing a bit of reluctance: "Can't you not return?"

Qin Zizhen looked indifferent, and glanced at him lightly, the meaning was self-evident.

Little Qin Che drooped his head, his little face drooped. He didn't like the palace, nor did he like grandfather and grandmother, and he didn't like uncles, cousins, cousins, and all the friends in the palace.

Qin Zizhen sighed in his heart. In fact, he didn't want to go back to the house, but what should come will always come. Now he is weak and has no room to resist. So what if it drags on for a while, unless he gives up his current identity and stays incognito for the rest of his life. , otherwise you have to face what you should face.

It's not that he never thought about killing King Pingxi, but what about after he is killed?

Without King Pingxi in charge, his son would only be more dangerous. There are brothers in the family watching over him, two uncles beside him, and nobles from various families around him.

This road will not work at all, he does not have any power in his hands, but occupies the position of the son, as long as King Pingxi dies, he, a stumbling block, will only become a public enemy, and no one will want him to inherit the throne.

Killing King Pingxi is really the next best thing to do.

After little Qin Che left, Qin Zizhen fell into deep thought, and his eyes slowly moved out of the window. The weather in August had turned cold, and without the blazing heat of summer, the imperial envoys sent by the imperial court might have to return to Beijing.

That's why King Pingxi kept sending people to urge him to return home.

If he doesn't go back, how can the proton go to the capital.

Commander Yang was sent this time, so next time, will he personally lead troops to capture him next time?

Qin Zizhen smiled sarcastically, his dark eyes were extremely cold, since he had already decided to go to the capital, he would not be entangled anymore, but he had the final say on how to go.

Light cars are simple, and you can go alone.

Hugging at the front and hugging at the back, majestic is also going. Compared with the two, he is more inclined to the latter.

At least he has to put on airs and put on a beautiful show, first to calm down some ghosts and monsters, and then plan other things.

Qin Zizhen believes that as long as he is still useful, King Pingxi will definitely agree to a small request.

"My lord, my concubine is out to see you."

Qin Zizhen paused, and withdrew his thoughts: "Tell her to come in." The

concubine Shizi was still dressed in a fiery red dress, looking sharp and neat, with a red whip tied around her waist, her forehead There was a little sweat in the room, obviously she had just finished exercising not long ago.

"Sit." Qin Zizhen pointed to the chair next to him.

Wang Shuning was not polite to him either, and after sitting down, she asked straight to the point: "What are your plans?"

Qin Zizhen glanced at her, and said in an unhurried tone, "Of course I would like to obey my father's order."

Wang Shuning took a deep breath: "You I know I don't mean that."

Qin Zizhen curled his lips, Wang Shuning is indeed a smart woman, he thought Wang Shuning would at least ask why he went these few days, but she didn't expect her to say nothing.

For the sake of her helping him, Qin Zizhen stopped showing off, and said lightly: "What are you afraid of? I will take care of it. You just need to be a good abandoned wife and go back to your father and cry."

Wang Shuning was stunned, After thinking for a while before turning the corner, the prince is worthy of being the prince, and only he can think of such a shameless method. Wang Shuning gave Qin Zizhen a strange look, no matter whether it is the past prince or the present prince, it seems that they are all the same. What about unscrupulous people?

In this way, not only will his reputation not be affected, but he may even win a lot of sympathy, and the crown prince has indeed taken full responsibility.

Wang Shuning was moved: "Thank you."

Qin Zizhen smiled slightly. Talking to smart people is easy. He is not the kind of person who does good deeds without leaving a name. Instead, he asked, "Where is Yan Hongxuan?"

Wang Shuning pouted: "There are a group of people watching outside, It's not convenient for him to come over."

Qin Zizhen nodded clearly, it turned out that he was dissatisfied with his desires, no wonder Wang Shuning was so angry, and said lightly: "You are also preparing to go back to the house in a few days."

"Yes." Wang Shuning responded, very happy Say goodbye and leave quickly, the current prince is imposing, and sitting with him and talking is very stressful, she does not have the habit of self-torture.

After solving a major matter in her heart, Wang Shuning only felt relaxed. It's not that she is not curious about what the prince is doing these days, but she is more aware of what should be asked and what should not be asked. The relationship between her and the prince is not so good yet. kind of degree. It is rare for people to be confused sometimes, but Shizi has a good servant girl.

Not long after Wang Shuning left, Qingshuang came in and said, "My lord, Commander Yang is asking to see you."

Qin Zizhen sneered, "Let him wait." Today is August 18th, and it was August 15th when Commander Yang came, after the Mid-Autumn Festival It's definitely not the prince's intention to invite him back to the mansion, tsk! I don't know which side concubine wrote it this time.

Qin Zizhen's eyes were cold, and his mental power exploded at the line of sight, "Crack!" A beautiful porcelain bottle was broken into several pieces for no reason, and the spiritual power was condensed into a solid body, not bad!

The effect of the high-level genetic liquid was even better than he had imagined. It was a surprise to advance to a third-level supernatural being. Qin Zizhen was in a good mood, and turned around to go to the practice room. He wanted to try his physical fitness.

As for Commander Yang waiting outside the door, whichever is cooler, Qin Zizhen hasn't taken him seriously yet.