Chapter 1

The chaotic memories kept playing back in his mind, the person on the bed was very disturbed, his brows were furrowed as if he was experiencing great pain.

This is a short life of a young man. He was carefree in his childhood. The only thing he didn't understand was why his father and mother didn't like him. Obviously he had worked so hard. In order to get the attention of his parents, the little child studied hard day and night. He behaved so well, better than all his brothers and sisters, but no matter how hard he tried, he still couldn't get a look of appreciation from his parents.

How many nights he hid under the quilt and cried, the little child gradually grew up, the rebellious boy caused trouble, and ran amok with his friends all day long, but it is a pity that no matter what he did, even if it was murder and arson, his parents would not take a second look at him , the father and king will only take care of his aftermath, and the mother and concubine will only sink into her own thoughts and feel sorry for herself.

The young man began to break jars and shatters, his heart was cold, and his love was hurt. He was drunk today until

he became crowned at fifteen, and then got married. The birth of his son made him overjoyed.

Before he had time to enjoy the joy of becoming a father, his little life came to an abrupt end.

The sadness and anger of the young man was beyond words. With the death of the eldest son, the frailty of the second son, and the premature death of the third son, the heart of the young man gradually became numb, and he could no longer feel the joy of being a father for the first time.

He thought his life would go on in such a muddle. Anyway, his father is a prince, a high-ranking king of the opposite sex, his mother is a concubine, Princess Fuhui, who was conferred by the court, and he is the only son of the Pingxi Palace. He can only flatter and flatter, and he can live the life he wants as he wants.

On the day of his eighteenth birthday, an imperial decree broke the tranquility of the lake. The young man never thought that his father would ask him to be his son. How many catties and taels he weighs, the young man couldn't figure out why his father asked him to be his son.

Does the king also care about him? The young man has no solution in his heart, and he will not try to find the answer. The memory of the young man was plunged into darkness during an assassination, leaving only the shadow of swords and swords and the sky full of blood.

Qin Zizhen knew very well in his heart that this was not his memory. The young man's drifting with the tide and his weak expectations in his heart were nothing more than incompetence in his opinion. He doesn't know whether his current situation is to seize the house or to be reborn. He can breathe fresh air and think about problems. No matter what he says, he has earned it.

The end of the world can break out, he thought that nothing is impossible, in short, the situation can't be worse than being smashed to pieces.

It was a lore-killing explosion, ten deaths and no survivors, and it was also a killing situation set up for him by his nephew who brought him up with one hand.

He could clearly feel that his body was being torn into pieces. It was unexpected, but it seemed reasonable. He did not die in the dark years after the end of the world, but died in the struggle for power in the new era.

Facing death, Qin Zizhen didn't have much anger in his heart, it was just betrayal. He was experiencing the end of the world every day, and he only felt a little bit regretful and regretful. His poor nephew lost his protection, lost his resources, and had no Those who use value don't know how long his nephew can live and whether he can get what he wants.

In fact, if there is no such lore, when he is old in the future, all his things will only be left to his nephew, why is he so anxious, I am afraid that his nephew will not know it until he dies. , What exactly did I lose.

As people with dual abilities of spirit and space, they always like to carry their resources with them. As long as they think of those people's bamboo baskets, Qin Zizhen will be in a particularly happy mood. He would rather die than give his own things to others.

Withdrawing his chaotic thoughts, Qin Zizhen is not in a hurry to wake up first, he has always been a person who looks forward, and those who abandon me should not leave the day of yesterday, the most urgent thing at the moment, the first thing he has to do is to get rid of those useless things in his mind. He doesn't want those emotions to affect him.

As for the situation he will face after waking up, as long as he doesn't die, he feels that everything is fine.

The fluctuation of the supernatural power in the body was very weak. It took three days for Qin Zizhen to completely occupy this body, get rid of all the emotions that did not belong to him, and spent another ten days to sort out the messy energy in the body. The explosion had a huge impact on him. The damage was huge, the crystal nucleus in my mind was completely shattered, and the supernatural power was almost non-existent. If I want to fully recover, I'm afraid it will be the year of the monkey.

But no matter what, it's always good to be alive, so how can you know it's not a blessing?

During these days when he was in a coma, he could feel the activities of the people around him. The servants wiped his body, fed him medicine, and whispered some useful gossip in his ears that he never knew before.

For example, the prince praised the second son today.

For another example, Yang Shi, the concubine of the eldest son, seems to be very kind to the eldest son, and I don't know whose seed is in her belly.

For example, Young Master Sun is so pitiful, his biological mother left early, and his adoptive mother is so cruel. It is obvious that Young Master Sun is already weak and sick. Aunt Mei deliberately did not cover Young Master Sun with a quilt in order to win favor, which is a crime!

well! The son is also a poor man, his father doesn't love him, and his mother doesn't love him. He had just been sealed as the crown prince, and he was assassinated immediately. If he said that there was nothing tricky about it, no one would believe it.

"Stop talking nonsense, wait until Shizi wakes up, and take care of your skin." The big maid Hong Luan put her hands on her hips, stared at the servants who were gossiping angrily.

"Good sister, I know I'm wrong, aren't we just kidding? How dare you let Shizi know."

"Bah!" Hongluan spat at him and scolded: "Can you say these things? No matter what Aunt Mei said, she is also the master, and with the support of the princess behind her, you are desperate."

"Don't you feel sorry for Young Master Sun? It's really pitiful to have such an adoptive mother."

"What can I do to be pitiful? Even if the son knows, it will increase the sadness. Who in our palace doesn't know that the son is filial to the princess. As long as the princess cries, makes a fuss, and begs for mercy, big things will be turned into small things. What's unlucky is Those of us servants, if Aunt Mei's incident breaks out, Young Master Sun's life may be even more difficult."

"Alas!" Chang Chun sighed, "No matter how incompetent the prince is, he is always obedient to the wangfei, and the wangfei..."

"Don't talk about her. The son has been in a coma for more than ten days, and I haven't seen her come to take a look. If there is no support from the son, she will not be able to sit firmly in the position of the princess." His face is stretched out.

Hongluan glared at her: "That's enough, that's enough, don't talk about it, we just need to do our job as servants, it's our turn to question the matter of the master."

"Sister Hongluan said so." Changchun changed the topic with a smile, and began to talk about the family's shortcomings.

Qin Zizhen listened quietly, feeling that this conversation contains a lot of information. Young Master Sun must be the child who secretly ran to the bedside to call his father a few days ago, but it was a pity that he was found and hugged back, and he was never seen again. appeared.

His cold and hard heart seemed to be a little softer, even if it wasn't his own child, listening to the child's soft voice, a kind of blood-linked emotion emerged spontaneously, which was much more cordial than his white-eyed wolf nephew. But that's all. There are too many betrayals in the doomsday, the son kills the father, and the father eats the son everywhere, so what about the blood relationship, at most, there is one more layer of maintenance than others, but in fact it is nothing.

Just like his father, King Pingxi, if he really cared about his son, he would not ignore him and deliberately pamper him into a playboy. Qin Zizhen has always believed in one sentence, "pie falling from the sky is definitely a trap." Although he didn't know why King Pingxi asked him to be his son, he felt that there must be a conspiracy, and he would not be easy to be the son of King Pingxi.

The family relationship is really weak and pitiful. Qin Zizhen decided in his heart that if his son is obedient, he will take him and raise him. It is also good to keep him as a small pet by his side. If he is not obedient, then let him fend for himself. Enough is enough, don't expect him to have any extra feelings.

Slowly opened his eyes, and what came into his eyes was the fragrant bed gauze. The antique room was rich and elegant. Putting aside the pain in his body, Qin Zizhen was in a good mood. Looking at the luxurious furnishings in the room, there were several beautiful women in ancient costumes. Maid girl, Qin Zizhen's high-hanging heart has really come true. This time, he is absolutely sure that he has indeed time-traveled, not in a dream, nor in imagination, nor is it a hallucination caused by psychic powers. .

It can be regarded as a blessing in disguise, it feels so good to be alive, no matter how bad the unlucky son's situation is, it is better than the rampant zombies in the apocalypse, Qin Zizhen thought he had made a lot of money this time.

"Master, you're awake." Hongluan's voice was both startled and happy, and she hurried to the bed and gently helped him up.

Qin Zizhen frowned slightly. In his previous life, he would never let anyone get close to him. However, during the half month he was in a coma, he was used to being taken care of by servants. He hadn't eaten anything for more than ten days, and his body was weak. He didn't throw Hongluan out.

"Servant, call the imperial physician." Lancai quickly rushed out of the house and rushed to the front yard.

"Slave servant, go and report to the prince and concubine." The servants

got busy in an orderly manner, with smiles on their faces. They needed to know that the master's well-being was related to their life and death. Only when the master was well could they be well.

"My lord." Qishuang called out in surprise, "My servant has someone cook some porridge for preparation, it's still hot now, do you want some for my lord?"

Qin Zizhen nodded and motioned Hongluan to put a soft pillow under his body. When his thoughts came back, he realized that the pain in his brain was worse than that in his body, as if his head was about to burst. He knew that this was a sequela of physical incompatibility. The son was arrogant and fleshy. As the carrier of his soul, the son's body was too weak. To eliminate this situation, there was no other way but to exercise more.

As expected, there is no such thing as a free lunch in the world, Qin Zizhen curled his lips helplessly, only thankful that his endurance is super strong, for an ordinary person, even if it hurts, it will hurt to death.

However, these are not the most important. What makes him even more depressed is that he has lost contact with the space. Although the fluctuation of the space ability is still there, it is not enough for him to open the space. The recovery of this body to its prime would at least give him the ability to protect himself.

Spread out the white palm, the slender fingers are white and slender, one can tell at a glance that they are a pair of pampered hands, without a trace of calluses, Qin Zizhen gave his hands full marks, they are very beautiful, but it is a pity that they have no strength to restrain chickens, no The feeling of power is simply terrible.