Chapter 61

Xie Jiusi woke up in a warm embrace.

It was the first time that he shared the same bed, his pale face was slightly flushed, Qin Zizhen's sleeping face was beautiful, with clear facial features, thick eyebrows, closed eyes with long eyelashes, and thin lips with indescribable emotional.

He stretched out his finger and stroked Qin Zizhen's cheek.

The person on the bed suddenly opened his eyes, with a faint smile hidden in his bright black eyes, and said

teasingly, "Are you stupid?" Xie Jiusi gave him a white look, and suddenly remembered that he was still in his arms, and he was so ashamed that he hurriedly remembered body.

"Don't move." Qin Zizhen put his arms around his waist: "You are still injured, lie down first."

Xie Jiusi's pupils shrank, remembering the assassination last night, and asked quickly, "Where is Che'er, is he alright?" Qin Zizhen hugged him, and said angrily, "That boy is very good. You are the one who has something to do. If you hadn't summoned the imperial physician

last night, how long are you going to hide it?"

When it faded away, his heart seemed to be tightly held by something, and he was so uncomfortable that he couldn't breathe, he knew it.

Qin Zizhen sighed, seeing his appearance, no matter how angry he was, he said, "Don't be afraid, with your husband around, you will live a long life."

Xie Jiusi smiled bitterly, thinking that he was comforting himself, and he didn't want to give it to him. Splashing cold water, nodded lightly: "I believe you."

Qin Zizhen looked contemptuously, lied and didn't draw up drafts, and fooled him, but because he knew that his life was not long and wanted to comfort himself, Qin Zizhen was magnanimous. Deciding to forgive, he said with a smile: "Don't worry, I know it well. Although your poison is troublesome, it is not incurable. I will find all famous doctors for you."

Xie Jiusi's eyes dimmed, and he sighed softly, "Actually, why should you do it?" Even if the poison is detoxified, his bones will be broken, and he will not live for a few years at all. He knows his body clearly.

Qin Zizhen stared at him: "You underestimate me."

Xie Jiusi laughed, feeling warm in his heart, and the expression on his face softened unconsciously. He felt that this life was enough to be with him for the rest of his life! Instead, he asked: "Yesterday's assassin, do you have a clue?"

Qin Zizhen frowned, got up and put on his clothes, took out the token and handed it to him: "There is no other clue except it." However, he already had a clue in his heart The person who assassinated the chief envoy last night must be someone he has neglected in recent days, otherwise he would not have any clues. The prince, fifth prince, Jing'anhou, Chengenhou's mansion, and Pingxi's mansion can all rule out suspicion.

Except for Pingxi Palace, he stared at these places and found nothing wrong.

Xie Jiusi's eyes flickered slightly, and his eyes were fixed on the token.

Qin Zizhen said: "You know him?"

Xie Jiusi seemed sad and happy, with an extremely complicated expression: "I met you in the East Palace."

Qin Zizhen said, "It's not the prince."

Xie Jiusi was taken aback when he heard this, and soon fell into deep thought. , then who is not the prince? Suddenly, his expression changed, and the hand holding the token tightly printed deep marks, as if he was about to crush the token.

"Release quickly." Qin Zizhen was displeased, and hurriedly took the token out of his hand, feeling a little annoyed that Xiao Jiu didn't know how to cherish herself.

Xie Jiusi stared at the front in a daze, and after a while, he said, "Go and push my wheelchair."

Qin Zizhen disagreed: "You are not in good health, you should not get out of bed and walk around."

Xie Jiusi was quite helpless, and pushed him hard: "It's just a little scratch, I'm not paper, go quickly."

Qin Zizhen curled his lips, isn't it just paper? Of course, he could only bury these words in his heart. Seeing Xiao Jiu insisted, he turned his head and gave an order, and then stepped forward with a smile: "I'll put on your clothes.

" Why move your hands and feet.

He couldn't resist him, so he could only lean on him. Xie Jiusi had a headache, and suddenly he had a premonition in his heart that there would be no future in his life... The

servant quickly pushed the wheelchair over, Xie Jiusi glanced at Qin Zizhen, and stretched out his hands: " Carry me up."

Qin Zizhen smiled slightly, he was very happy with this job, and bent down to hug his lover.

Sitting in the wheelchair, Xie Jiusi put his hand under the armrest, fiddled with it a few times, and with a sound of "cha ka", something fell out of the interlayer.

A dark sign, engraved with a secret word, gives people a sense of mystery and chill.

"This is..." Qin Zizhen raised his brows, his laziness disappeared, and he was quite happy. This token should be something that General Zhen Guo left for Xiao Jiu. Qin Zizhen's heart fluttered, and Xiao Jiu was able to tell himself such a secret, which shows that he loves himself very deeply.

Xie Jiusi showed nostalgia, touched the token lightly with his fingers, and said slowly: "Grandfather has an army of 800,000 troops, and holds half of the military power in Dazhao. The emperor is afraid of him, but he dare not kill him. My grandfather has a high prestige among the people. So high and so powerful..."

"But..."

Xie Jiusi talked eloquently, telling the past bit by bit!

Originally, the Zhen Guo General's Mansion was so powerful that it would not have been defeated so quickly.

Although General Zhen Guo had a bad eye for people, he was a very smart man. If he hadn't been smart, he wouldn't have become a god of killing in Dazhao --- he was invincible.

When the first emperor was alive, General Zhenguo knew that he had great achievements, but he knew even more that as long as he surrendered his military power, his lineage would definitely die without a place to bury him. However, it would not work if he did not hand over the military power, and he would not be able to please him if he was labeled as a rebel.

At that time, he was thinking that the military power must be handed over, but how to hand it over was up to him. At least he had to arrange a way out for the soldiers under his banner. He knew that the emperor would never reuse his people.

Drinking wine to release military power, this is a good show where the monarch and his ministers win each other, and everything is developing in a good direction.

It's just that he had done thousands of calculations, but he never thought that the only thing he was missing was his own daughter.

Min Wanrou fell in love with the crown prince, she lost her mind and wanted to be the crown prince, and planned a good show of encounter.

The first emperor was happy to see the success of this, and an imperial decree came down, and Min Wanrou moved into the East Palace.

People say that the daughter who is married, the water that is spilled, this sentence could not be more appropriate when applied to Min Wanrou. Helping her husband's family and defrauding her mother's family, only women who are blinded by love dare to do it.

The current emperor is not only very suspicious, but also more ruthless than the previous emperor. For him, apart from having children, the only remaining value of a woman is to use and not to use.

Originally, as long as General Zhen Guo surrendered his military power, with his reputation, he could at least protect the wealth and honor of his descendants for three generations. However, it was different when his daughter became a queen. His identity became a relative, and his grandson was a prince. Invisibly, he was involved in party disputes.

In fact, that's all there is to it, as long as the Zhen Guo General's Mansion does not collapse, the Queen sits firmly in the Central Palace, and the Crown Prince's succession is justified, this is a good thing.

But the bad thing is that Min Wanrou was dazzled by jealousy.

The empress dowager's natal family also has nieces in the palace, but so what, it can't threaten the queen's position at all.

Unwilling to be reconciled, Min Wanrou revealed the affairs of the general's residence to the emperor bit by bit, stepping on the position of the general's subordinates. In her eyes, her father's subordinates are nothing but sacrifices. As long as the interests of the general's mansion are not damaged, she will not care about the rest.

She forgot the truth that if one prospers, one prospers, one loses all, one pull will affect the whole body!

Life in the palace made her only see calculations and her own interests.

General Zhen Guo's confidantes in the army were either demoted for no reason, or died accidentally.

This matter quickly attracted the general's attention. After investigation, it was found that the problem was with the son. The son leaked it to his daughter, and the daughter leaked it to the emperor!

Most of the contacts in the army were lost. At this time, General Zhen Guo knew that if he didn't prepare quickly, the emperor would definitely not let him go. Just think, he has already left the army, but he still has a lot of people in the army, the emperor knows this, how can he tolerate him.

General Zhen Guo was very disappointed. Min Tianyang was the heir to the general's mansion, and he acted so carelessly, how could he be relieved.

He didn't even want to mention his daughter. Since then, General Zhen Guo and his daughter have been strangers.

Min Tianyang regretted so much, knowing that he had caused a catastrophe, he ran to quarrel with the queen, and went straight to the frontier, but unfortunately he never returned.

The queen regretted it in her heart, but her elder brother died, and her father ignored her at all, so it was too late to regret.

General Zhen Guo acted like walking on thin ice, and acted more carefully. In order to keep his confidants from being driven out, he formed a dark team, shadowed them into the dark, and used tokens as signs.

He wanted to leave a way out for the Min family. If there hadn't been an accident, this token would never have fallen into Xie Jiusi's hands.

Eight years ago, when the border was in an emergency, all the generals of Zhen Guo were killed on the battlefield, and the general's mansion suddenly fell into a fire from the sky, burning for three days and three nights, and no one survived.

The only one who survived was the old butler. He was no longer in the mansion that day, and no one knew where he went, but since that day, Xie Jiusi had many people watching him, and the old butler also accidentally died of a horseshoe a day later. Under the circumstances, it is only ridiculous that there are people coming and going on the street, and that horse is so crazy.

In the first few years of the general's death, Xie Jiusi's house was often turned upside down, poisoned, and fell into the water. All kinds of accidents happened to him.

If the thing is not found for a day, the man will not let him die.

Xie Jiusi was silent for a moment: "If my predictions are correct, the assassin should come after me." My grandfather has a deep foundation in the army. Even though he has passed away, many people still miss him. With Wang Shizi together, it is no wonder that the emperor is not jealous.