Chapter 65

That person is none other than Miracle Doctor Xue.

"Doctor Xue?" Qin Zizhen raised his head abruptly, with surprise in his eyes. How could he have forgotten that Xiao Jiu was looking for a doctor when he met in the northwest?

Seeing him so happy, Xie Jiusi couldn't help showing a smile on his lips, feeling warm in his heart. He felt that no matter whether his body could be cured or not, Ah Zhen's intention was enough for him to remember this life.

Qin Zizhen frowned and thought deeply, it would be great if Xiaojiu had a way to detoxify. He heard that Dr. Xue had a weird temper, so he wanted to tie him up even if he was kidnapped.

At this moment, Qin Zizhen didn't feel at all that the way Changle kidnapped people was wrong.

But...

he glared at Xie Jiusi, why did he say it now, he must not believe in himself again.

Xie Jiusi could only smile wryly, it had nothing to do with whether he believed it or not, he just didn't want Ah Zhen to be disappointed, his body had seen countless imperial physicians, and even the divine doctor Xue said it couldn't be cured, so what could Ah Zhen do, besides, his body was premature. Already broken, so what if the poison is detoxified.

He told himself this way, let himself feel calm, and don't have too much hope.

On the other side, he faintly raised some expectations, and a voice kept clamoring in his heart, Ah Zhen is so miraculous, maybe he can really heal himself.

Qin Zizhen hugged him in his arms, stroked his brow lightly, and said lovingly, "Don't think about it, as long as you believe in your husband, I'm going to retreat tomorrow, and you are the one who decides the affairs of the house."

Xie Jiusi said in a daze Staring at him: "Are you going to retreat tomorrow?"

Qin Zizhen nodded slightly: "The genius doctor has been found, and I want to hit the next level. I may have to work hard for you in the near future. Before the wedding, I will leave the retreat."

Xie Jiusi felt sad, and a look of guilt flashed across his face. Did he really waste time because of himself?

Qin Zizhen leaned over, kissed his forehead, and said helplessly, "You, you just think too much. Your grandfather is an old fool. He gave you a bad name. Go and change it tomorrow.

" It's the meaning of a gentleman's nine thoughts. What does this have to do with thinking too much? It's really nonsense, but after hearing what he said, he really felt a lot better.

Qin Zizhen said: "The emperor's reward has come down, so I'm going to retreat, don't think about it all day long."

Xie Jiusi's mind moved, the emperor's reward?

Three thousand years of Ganoderma lucidum!

Ah Zhen replaced thousands of taels of gold, ten thousand taels of silver, and the gold, silver and jewelry that the emperor was going to reward with three thousand year old ganoderma. Is it for retreat?

Qin Zizhen said with a smile: "I have already taken a fancy to the prince's annual ceremony. Since the emperor is generous, why should I be polite?" It must be known

that the emperor was so angry that he vomited blood. If he changed an ordinary person, the emperor had already stated the reward, so who would dare to ask him , even if the value of the reward is not great, it is still an honor.

However, Qin Zizhen dared.

Civil and military officials were silent, Qin Zizhen generously refused the emperor's reward, saying only that it was his job to suppress bandits, and he dared not ask for the emperor's reward. If he really wanted to reward, he asked the emperor to give him thousands of medicines.

It was not wrong for the emperor not to agree. Qin Zizhen's request was not too much, but he agreed, and he felt uncomfortable. However, no matter how uncomfortable it was, for the face of the king of a country, the emperor still wanted to reward those who made meritorious deeds.

Therefore, although the Ganoderma lucidum was rewarded, the Ministry of Internal Affairs delayed it day by day, and it was delayed until six days later.

Qin Zizhen didn't mind this, as long as he got the Ganoderma lucidum. He missed his teleportation very much in his heart, but it was a pity that this skill could only be used by an eighth-level supernatural being. He swore that one day, he would empty the treasure house of the palace.

What the hell, the things inside are really eye-catching!

Xie Jiusi kept it in his heart, planning to send people to the folks to search for old medicinal materials, and he also wanted to do what he could for Ah Zhen.

On the same day, Qin Zizhen ordered to go down and send someone to look for the trace of Miracle Doctor Xue.

After finding it, you don't need to bring it to Beijing, you just need to control him and obey his orders.

After several orders in a row, Shizi Mansion was mostly empty.

Many people have gone to the north, many people have gone to the south to buy food and grass, and many people are looking for miracle doctors. Now, apart from the confidantes who are close to them, only the servants bought from outside are left in the mansion. .

Official slaves don't need training. They used to serve in big families. They learned the rules well and are very convenient to use. When they leave in the future, those who need them can follow along, and those who don't need to stay to guard the mansion. By the way, they can also confuse The sight of others can be said to kill two birds with one stone.

Xie Jiusi faintly sensed that Ah Zhen should be preparing a plan to get rid of the golden cicada's shell.

The next day, Qin Zizhen began to retreat. Before stepping into the quiet room, he did not forget to remind Xiao Jiu not to forget to send invitations, their wedding must be held lively.

Xie Jiusi was sweet, funny, and sad in his heart.

Without that person in the mansion, the servants were obviously in high spirits, decorating the wedding with lights and festoons, but he still felt empty.

This is not acceptable.

He has to find something for himself to do. Although he likes Ah Zhen very much, he doesn't want to rely too much on it. He doesn't feel like himself anymore.

Besides...

Xie Jiusi's eyes darkened, and a determined look flashed in his eyes. It's time to gather up what his grandfather left him.

If something unexpected happens to him in the future and he leaves him with Ah Zhen, he can go there with peace of mind, at least to ensure that their father and son are safe and sound.

Although he knew very well in his heart that Ah Zhen didn't need his own help, and with Ah Zhen's ability, he could gain a foothold anywhere, but he still wanted to do his best.

Xie Jiusi did what he said, and went to Tianxiang Tower that day to subdue the contacts left by his grandfather bit by bit.

He knows that this is not an easy task.

At the beginning, he had already said that he would not use this token. They had already settled down and established a family. Some people might miss their old relationship and be loyal, but some people were satisfied with the status quo and didn't want to cause trouble, and some people would not accept their disability. Even though he is the blood of his grandfather, his surname is not Min after all, and the Queen's death is inseparable from the grandfather's death. The Marquis of Jing'an may have also participated in a fortune, and it is even more difficult to persuade them.

However, Xie Jiusi did not give up.

Do your best in everything, as much as you can gather, he believes in Ah Zhen's speculation that the world is about to be in chaos, and loyal people will only be thankful for their choices in the future.

As for those who are content with the status quo and don't want to be used by him, Xie Jiusi doesn't have much sympathy. His conscience only exists for Ah Zhen alone. When wars come in the future, they can only bear the consequences of life or death.

Time flies, flies quickly, and in the busyness, more than ten days have passed in a blink of an eye.

Fortunately, most of the contacts left by General Zhen Guo have been contacted. Except for three who have passed away, there are eighteen other people who have great careers and do not want to join the right and wrong. The rest are all at the command of the master.

This is good news.

After meeting Xie Jiusi, some of them cried bitterly. After waiting for so many years, they finally got the owner of the token.

Some people were full of enthusiasm and shouted to avenge the general.

Even more people felt distressed, seeing his legs shed tears, and only said that he had failed the general's entrustment and failed to protect the general's blood.

It was only at this time that Xie Jiusi realized that in order to avenge his grandfather and protect his safety, many of them lurked in the capital and refused to leave, just like the shopkeeper of Tianxiang Tower! Without Uncle Wang, his life would have been even more difficult.

However, he also knew in his heart that the so-called people don't fight with the officials. After leaving the army, they are just ordinary people, and even if they want to help him, they have no way to do it.

At the same time, he also knew that if they hadn't learned that he had rectified the Jing'anhou Mansion, Cheng'enhou Mansion, and the bandit suppression incident a few days ago, they were all inseparably related to him, maybe they would not have appeared at all.

They are disappointed in themselves.

Back then, he was a good and filial son!

Xie Jiusi clearly felt that they didn't really agree with their master until this moment!

Immediately, he didn't hide anything, he revealed the fact that he was about to fly away.

Some people are so angry that they blow their beards and stare. You say that the young master is a good person, why do you have to marry a man, it is simply absurd.

Xie Jiusi only said that his body was broken and he was infertile. Ah Zhen was willing to take care of a disabled person like him, and he felt very good.

A group of veterans were dumbfounded, what else could they do.

If it was said that they only wanted to tear Qin Zizhen apart or beat him up, now they started to think about how to win Qin Zizhen so that he could not let him down.

Xie Jiusi is happy to see the success of this, and his original intention is to leave him to Ah Zhen. He believed that Ah Zhen's ability, in a few years, was enough to subdue this group of veterans.

At this time, there are only five days left before the marriage time!

Xie Jiusi waited anxiously, the invitations had already been sent out, why didn't Ah Zhen come out.

Will there be any surprises?

Without Ah Zhen's Shizi Mansion, even though Qin Che was with him, he still felt lonely. Only by keeping himself busy every day would he forget his miss.

But Qin Zizhen is at a critical moment.

The energy in the body gradually condensed to a peak, and the piles of medicinal materials in the quiet room gradually decreased, withering little by little at a speed visible to the naked eye, as if being drained dry by something.

Time passed slowly, and the energy traveled round and round in the body.

The meridians are expanded and filled with energy! Until it can no longer be accommodated.

"Boom!" With a sound, the energy broke through the barrier.

His brain became clear for a while, his field of vision was more than ten times wider, and the speed of absorbing the power of the medicine was accelerated. In just a moment, the medicine could be seen to the bottom with the naked eye, and it seemed that it was almost not enough.

"Clatter!"

A bunch of beautiful crystal nuclei appeared in front of him!

The crystal clear stones gradually became smaller and then turned into powder.

This situation lasted for a day and a night before it began to improve.

The rate of absorption slows down.

On the seventh day of April, Xie Jiusi was very anxious. He didn't know whether he was more angry or more worried. They were going to get married on the ninth day of April, why didn't Ah Zhen come out? He had heard people say that those who retreated should not be disturbed, otherwise he would definitely break out of the door. Is Ah Zhen okay?

Qin Zizhen didn't expect that the days of retreat would be so long. Fortunately, the wedding was in time.

However, how to coax a wife is a technical job.

Xiao Jiu's face became thinner, and her heart ached to death!

After thinking about it, he carefully selected a piece of jade from the space, and the reason why he rushed to advance at this moment was because of this matter.

Only those with fifth-level space abilities can use the aura of jade to create a mustard space. Otherwise, buying grain and grass is easy and difficult to transport. If there is no transportation, his people may not be able to get out of the Dazhao border.

Now, let's make a space ornament first, and give it to Xiao Jiu as a gift.