The Safe Zone

It was not anticipated that in the year 2075 the COVID-19 vaccines turned out to ignite fire of the greatest destruction to ever happen in the entire human race.

Rayburn Travino, called Burn, a teenager was with his one-year-old brother as the whole world began to rage, slowly turning itself into a massive graveyard for the once human, now rotting corpse. News flash reported that the unknown virus had taken over the whole world. The virus is extremely dangerous as its victims were growing multiple times in seconds.

Burn needs to ride their way safely to the safe zone for them to stay alive.

During his nail-biting journey, bullets will fly, blood will continue to splatter, tears will not be enough to cry, and the biggest revelation is about to get busted.

Disclaimer:

This book is Work of Fiction. Names, characters, places, and events are fictitious, unless otherwise stated. Any resemblance to real person, living or dead, or actual event are purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. This book is work of Fiction. No portion of this book may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means - electronic, mechanical, photocopy, recording, or any other - except for brief quotation in printed reviews, without the prior permission of the author.

Copyright © 2020 - 2023, Jay Tanalgo

This book is inspired by the hit novel of VChesterG entitled The Last Quarantine.

This is a rough draft. Expect grammatical errors and typograhical errors. If you are very meticulous when it comes to reading perfect stories, then maybe this isn't the best book for you to read. You can freely leave this book. Please pay a full respect to the works of the author of this story for this story wasn't made perfect and demands a complete understanding. However, I am open for constructive criticisms, just send it to my inbox! Thank you. *Peace out!

Book cover by: Arte's Creations

*.*.*

Share me your thoughts about this story by using the hashtag: #TheSafeZoneonWattpad

Connect with me on Social Media!

Facebook: Jayzarr
Instagram: @jayzarrwp
Twitter: @JayzarrWp
Tiktok: @jayzarr

Join our Facebook Group: Solid Jaybies (Home of Kuya Jay's Babies)