Evil Within

Y'all will hate Aubrey in this one🫣
Just a lil sneak peak

Y'all will hate Aubrey in this one🫣Just a lil sneak peak

Amira

Amira

"Come on, Arielle. Mommy has to get us out of this rain" I held my hand out to my 4-year-old daughter. I had just gotten off of work and picked her up from her grandma's house.

"Mommy, are we going to see daddy?" I let out a sigh.

"I don't think so, baby."

"Oh."

"Grandma showed me pictures of daddy when he was my age. He looked goofy." She giggled.

"I bet." Both of us ran across the busy street to our apartment building. Finally, getting inside the building. I checked to see if I had any mail before walking up to our floor.

"Mommy, can I have three snacks before bed?" She held up four fingers but put down one when she realized it.

"Hmmm, three...we'll just have to see." Unlocking the door as I reached it, I held it open for Arielle to enter before me. The television blaring told me immediately he was inside.

"Daddy!!" Arielle yelled once she entered the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and put my things away.

"Hey, baby girl! How's my baby?"

"Me good, daddy! Grams showed me pictures of you today! You looked goofy!" She giggled as he kissed her cheek.

"Oh, yeah! Well, I was definitely goofy." He puts her down and looks at me. His entire demeanor changed. Arielle ran off to her room, and I heard her TV.

"You know what time it is?"

"I had to go to work, Aubrey." He looked toward Arielle's room before getting in my face.

"What have I told you about having my daughter out so late, regardless of the fact that she was at my mother's house." Aubrey tightened his hold on my wrist when I attempted to move away.

"I had to go to work, Aubrey!!! What on earth was I supposed to do in this situation? Aubrey, you sure as hell don't help! You only come over when you want to fuck, and put your hands on me! I've had enough! I will not allow you  to continue hurting me in this way!" All Aubrey did was smile. That same smile that I used to love but now hate. I wanted to knock it right off his face.

"Oh yeah? What are you going to do, baby? Hm?" He caught my chin in his hands. I quickly yanked away and tried to run to Arielle's room, yet he grabbed hold of me around the waist.

"Where the fuck are you going? Huh?"

"Aubrey, just let me go! I don't want Arielle to see this!" I thought he was going to let me go until he turned me around and hit me. I was struck so hard that I fell to the ground.

"Amira, when are you going to learn that I own you? You're mine and you aren't going anywhere! Now get in the fucking bedroom." I could barely move.

"What did I say!!!" He stands over and picks me up.

"Daddy, what are you doing?" He turned around.

"Nothing, baby, go back in your room, and I'll be in there soon."

"Ok, daddy!" She runs back into her room. He took me into my room and threw me on the bed.

"Take your fucking clothes off! You better be ready for me when I come back." He walked out and closed the door. I curled up and cried. Why do I continue to let him do this to me?

                           ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

🤬Evil as Nigga! Ok so this might be a longer one. This one came to me while I was fried. I smoke too much, yall! Naw I don't, but I do!😆