Chapter - 28

Recap: Ishwar and Anika go on sight seeing. Valery and Danny try to find clue through Jerald.

****************

Valery and Danny watched Ranjani and had their focus on the call they were awaiting for Jerry to answer it. On the other hand Jerry who was in the study working on a file saw the call on his mobile which had the code +33 followed by a mobile number. He smirked looking at it and waited for it to ring completely. He turned on the voice changer app and answered it just before it could cut off. Danny snatched the mobile from her as it was answered.

Jer: Hello......

Valery and Danny looked at Ranjani when they heard a female voice on the other end.

Dann: Can I speak to Jerald ?

Jer: I m sorry, wrong number....

Before Jerry could cut the call Danny rushed speaking to continue the call.

Dann: Its CODE RED......

Jer: What is CODE RED ?...ohhhh my god did you watch sardar movie brother ? Its good you watched a tamil movie but I m not into cine industry.

Dann: I m calling from France.

Jer: Are you stalking me mister ? Wait let me call my husband and you can speak with him.

Jerry screamed darling which made Danny to cut the call and he slapped Ranjani hard on her cheeks.

Ran: I swear it is Jerald's number. He is very powerful and infact he erased complete history of his contact, messages and even the social media accounts from my mobile within minutes. Sure he is playing games. Trust me.

Valery was thinking deeply on Ranjani's words. It made sense to him that if they were so much powerful and he could have played this time seeing the country code from the call.

Ran: If you want Anika then I will help you but promise to leave me. I can help you to find whatever you both are looking for.

Dan: You couldn't even guess the person you were flirting with and how could you help us ?

Ran: Right now, other than me you have no option to get Anika. I can make that happen. Take me back to India and I will make things happen and you just give a helping hand.

Val: Danny will accompany you and even before you reach your whole family will be under our custody. You will not execute any plan unless I approve it. Remember if you try to contact the police or escape us the next moment my men will slaughter every member in your family and as for you Danny will be more than happy that I will allow him to pound on you and trust me he won't stop until you stop breathing. He is a caveman, look at him grinning and waiting for my orders for you.

Ranjani saw Danny's lustful eyes on her and gulped with the tone Valery spoke to her.

Ran: What is your name ?

Val: None of your business and just do what has been expected from you.

Dan: Should I take her back the same way she was brought ?

Val: Nope....she is smart and bitch so she won't make any scene. I will arrange for your flyback.

Dan: Did you get information on where is Ishwar and Anika now ?

Val: Last they flew to Goa in his jet and our men are tracing them but no information so far. If we could get Anika then everything will be settled. As of now only two people can give us information about Ishwar......Jerald and his PA Lilly. We will have our men follow Jerald and know for any suspicious activity and at the same time lets get Lilly so that she could tell us more details about Ishwar and his travels for business purpose.